For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Beenliedto's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, December 24th, 2016 12:30 AM

Rewards cards

I was told I would receive two $200 Visa rewards cards in the mail I never got anything I called and give me that and was told that it's expired I want my rewards cards or I will become the most publicly disgruntled customer in the history of AT&T

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I was told at the time of signing up for the DIRECTV and at&t package that I would get $200 visa gift card.. I wonder why I'm having a hard time to get mine or find out if or when I'm gonna get it.. just need help.. this is Stacy B  and the number is [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I signed up for service and was told I would receive a $200 Visa rewards card and second one for $200 because of the special they currently had going on. I confirmed with the sales agent that yes it would be $400 total. To date I have only recieved one card and there seems to be no record of a second card that the agent made it sound like was coming from her. Was i scammed?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I was promised an AT&T Rewards Card in the amount of $100 30 days after starting new service. Now after multiple phone calls I still don't have it or confirmation that it will be sent. Yesterday I was told that it would be credited to my account in 4-6 hours and this did not happen either.

Community Support

• 

231.9K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @DotinTX,

You will find information to redeem your reward and contact our reward teams here

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I never received my rewards letter to claim my reward. No one I have talked to on the phone or online has helped me. Some have promised it would be sent and one said they would credit my account. None of this happened.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I responded to a mail offer I received stating that I would receive a 300.00 Visa card as long as I took a

Select package or higher and called for the service. I called and orderd the Xtra package w/internet.

The reward letter arrived so I logged in and started to redeem the reward and I notice they are trying to give me only a 100.00

card.

Not sure if I need to call the Rewards Center 800# , Billing, or what.

To make matters worse, the offer said there were no installation charges and my first bill has a 99.00 installation charge for the internet. Nowhere in the original offer mail piece does it mention any installation charges. In fact, it clearly states "installation is included"

I am seriously considering calling and cancelling both the Directv and the fiber internet.

Not very happy at all with my experiences so far, and I won't waste anyone's time with the story about the installation.

Not a good way to start off with a new customer.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Sounds like you are getting the same run around I have been getting. I am totally disgusted!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.