For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Blear779's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 3:32 PM

Large tire tracks left in yard!

Can some one please provide me a contact to Att that will actual assist with repair work to my yard. Att installed uverse to my neighbor, in the process they cut my internet provider line and left large tracks from the equipment they were using. When I approached the workers they played dumb and had no knowledge of cutting the line and were unapologetic about the ruts and claimed I needed to contact Att directly. It so bad my neighbor even came over to apologize. Lucky enough my provider was able to install a new line with in the hour. However I'm still left with large tracks left on my property. I contacted Att customer service and Albert the representive response was to have my neighbor call since they were actual Att clients!! He also would not connect me with his supervisor because that answer was obviously unacceptable. Can someone please assist?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I just spoke to a nice lady Mogan who was very helpful and truly genuine about the situation and is sending someone out. My ticket number is NL0ZKN31. I wish I would have spoken to her first instead of Albert, she needs a raise!!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.