For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Kwickham's profile

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 2nd, 2014 1:57 AM

Failure to keep two appointments

I called noon Friday to report landline and Internet were out. I was told repair would be done by 10 pm Saturday. It was not. I called at 10 am today and was told it would be expedited and completed by 8 pm tonight. It was not. I have a disabled son. I have no landline, no security system, no Internet. I will be at work Tuesday. I want this taken care of ASAP. No phone call to cancel. No email. I spent the day waiting. No service. I also want credit for every day I have not had service.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

They were supposed to come sat from 8-8 and at 730 a recording called and said they couldn't make it and would come Monday 8-5..no body came again..no call this time..This is ridiculous. I'm a single parent with things to do on my day off besides sitting and wait I need

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @Kwickham 

I'm sorry you're having some issues with your service. Please send us a private message by clicking the ATTCustomerCare link in my signature below and our team will be happy to help you with that! Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.