For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
hhg222's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, January 12th, 2017 4:50 PM

Fiber availability at address

I have had an ATT tech come out to my house to verify that gigapower/fiber is available at my address. The tech showed me the node for fiber is literally on my driveway.  My neighbors show as eligible in the system, but I do not because I have a new address.  I have been waiting quite some time for the database to be updated with this data, how can this be sped up so that I can get service?  I'm currently on 24 mbs and it's too slow.  If this cannot be solved in a timely manner I will be forced to cancel my services.

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @hhg222

Please send me a private message with your full address and contact information. I can send a request to our address validation group to get your address added.

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

It seems to be a common theme with AT&T. I had the same trouble when ordering Uverse and now with Gigapower. I believe that I will switch to cable soon.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

It's incredible  I have spent about 20 hours on the phone and shown that the house on the left and right of me has gigapower... Never been so hard to give a company money.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

This seems like a broken record as myself and a few of neighbors also experiencing similar inaccurate information on availability for new development.

On the AT&T site when you plug any address within the new cul-de-sac community 3173,3720 etc Palmer Woods Court Marietta GA 30066 no service for internet pops up.

New House located in cul-de-sac 3713 Palmer Woods Court Marietta GA 30066 NE or SE does not matter since it's a cul de sac and either are correct.

My Neighbor who belongs to same cul-de-sac community but his address is on Blackwell Road Marietta GA 30066 and the equipment Fiber POP is physically located on Blackwell Road and Palmer woods Court. Yes I know insane! 

The AT&T installer was on site this past Saturday installing equipment for Neighbor and we got to talking and told me he would enter a referral ticket which he did 2841644 for investigation. I got a call back yesterday stating it was closed out with no service in location. I asked them to create an escalation ticket 2843907 to have someone look into this further since to me it’s something in AT&T system showing the mistake. The number for the AT&T dept. I am currently have a ticket open with is AT&T Referral: 877-677-3216

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Hi all I was able to get the issue resolved.  In hindsight, it was not worth the inconvenience.  I wanted gigabit internet and the maximum speeds I was able to get was 300mb up/down.  Completely misleading and a waste of time.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

sorry to hear and would agree not worth it! different situation for me since no internet at the current home! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.