For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
deteria's profile

Mentor

• 

14 Messages

Wednesday, October 31st, 2018 4:12 AM

PACE 11.1.0.531418 DMZ Issue

I put my router behind the PACE gateway and set the router as DMZ.  The latest firmware is crapping out my fiber connection where I'm only able to get 50mbps down and 1-200 up.   I thought it was my router crapping out, but apparently when I connect any other device directly to the gateway, I'm able to pull 940mbps up and down.  I swapped an older router and placed that device in the DMZ And it starts acting up and the previous router started working normally.

Can someone look into this?

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

Good news, Firmware 11.2.1.531810 seemed to resolve the DMZ speed.  I cant fully test because I don't have Ethernet wired up at the moment, but over my WIFI:

Ping ms 6
Download Mbps 220.45
Upload Mbps 295.69

Mentor

• 

31 Messages

5 years ago

Let us know how it turns out..

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I just loaded it and set up DMZ+ and I am getting 920/940 Mbps with the DMZ+ enabled. Still testing for other things but it seems like it works.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Does WiFi calling works, or any other VOIP phone system that is behind your internal router ?

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

Wifi calling and Sms not working for me.   Investigating a bit. 

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

5 years ago

I had rolled my 5268AC a while ago to 10.5.3.527283-att awaiting the new firmware 11.2.x

I just checked and the system is still on 10.5 above meaning ATT hasn't pushed the 11.2 firmware discussed here automatically. Has anyone seen their 5268AC auto update yet?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I called and talked with a representative for about an hour trying to get them to force an update but the only thing they would do is re-initialize the gateway. I manually updated the gateway myself.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I use Voipo and it seems to work fine. I have only made person to person calls on it. I have not tried any of the other features yet.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Did this really work for people? My speeds are still trash. Still getting like 1.0 Mbps up on my PS4. Hardwired with nothing else even on. Makes no sense.

Scholar

• 

465 Messages

5 years ago

If it's not working I would recommend a full systems reset on the gateway. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.