For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
What is happening with 3G?
The Rocker's profile

Mentor

• 

47 Messages

Friday, February 28th, 2014 5:10 AM

MicroCell - 2Wire Gateway 3800HGV-B - LG Nitro Cell phone

Connection is as title,,, lol,,, MicroCell ( all lights solid green) 1st port hardwired to 2wire 3800HGV. Then LG P930 should be showing ATTmicrocell , which it fails to connect.
Have tried multi-reboots and deactivate/activate - handoff adjusted enable/disable several times.
About 30+ hours on the phone or through chat to wireless, and also Uverse ( which can't help with router changes to 3800 for " Mcell " changes to the router... guess because Internet and Uverse work fine. LOL...
All items are AT&T issued...

So... case # No worries! You should be able to test that out to see if it will work. Currently the Case ID is C******* and you should be contacted back by March 4th by the Microcell team.

I thought maybe you great people here might be able to help me resolve this issue:
Phone has connected once at first install/activation, 5 bars and great quality when on the phone, then about 10 min it no longer showed ATTmicrocell in bar, 0 - 2 bars none or poor reception..
Only other time was almost exactly 48 hours later, same senario, but nothing done ( no changes ) to anything. Showed 5 bars ATTmicrocell and made a call, about 10 min it dropped the call and 0 - 2 bars yadda yadda yadda,, lol,, same thing. After 3 days of this forum searching, google for pdf 3800hgv pdf - found ,,, and about 10 hours phone and chat each day, LG Nitro phone and Mcell not playing together at all.. lol,, only long enough to hate eachother and walk aaway from eachother 😄

If I can get this solved before March 4th, deemed the start date, from tech support tech case, I would be assured of an important call I can not miss on the 10th,,,  I have no option but to be available for this call... I was hurt and am recovering from back surgery, the call is very important. Will be too late if it has to be rescheduled. 

Any Idea's ???
All solid green and Ready to GO ... !!!!

Also: since all lights are green, they are dummy lights, lol, Would making router changes help with the phone connection with MCell ??? Seems that would only be needed for issues of GPS and receiving/ making calls ?

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

10 years ago

I'm really glad that you're up and running and sorry you had so many issues. One of the reasons I'm here is that I went thru a period of "issues" about 8 months after I puchased my MicroCell and help was confusing, wrong, or just non-existent.

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

10 years ago

I'm here because Otto is holding me prisoner in the Mcell forum in order to do his bidding.

Somebody please help me!!! Smiley Very Happy

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

10 years ago

Wait till you see my bill Smiley Surprised Apprenticeship doesn't come cheap Smiley Wink

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

10 years ago

Apprenticeship????  More like indentured servant methinks.....

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

10 years ago

Smiley LOL

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.