For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
What is happening with 3G?
OttoPylot's profile
ACE - Expert

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

Wednesday, May 14th, 2014 4:13 PM

If Your Previoulsy Working MicroCell Just Stopped Working..

If you have a MicroCell that has worked just fine and all of a sudden stopped working, exhibiting a flashing green 3G light, and you've tried all of the recommendations for fixing it, please pm CustomerCare (link in my sig) with your issue, what  you have done to correct it, your account information, the best way for AT&T to contact you, and your location. It appears that even replacement MicroCells aren't correcting the problem. I've bugged AT&T about this so they are keenly aware of the issue now. What needs to be done though is for all affected users to pm CustomerCare. The more "written" complaints they get, the sooner they will give the issue a higher priority, so send in those cards and letters folks......

AT&T Cell Booster Technical Guide by OttoPylot

Cellular Booster Guide by OttoPylot

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

im on my second micro-cell this month!! im praying the third time is the charm!

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

10 years ago

If your MicroCell has been replaced twice in one month, it's doubtful that a third will work. Why don't you tell us exactly what your issue is, what you have done to correct it, and your setup? Sending a PM to CustomerCare as I mentioned above is a good place to start.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.