For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
What is happening with 3G?
Dcookie's profile

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

Sunday, September 1st, 2013 4:33 AM

ATT Microcell on homescreen??

Hi Otto Pylot! 🙂 Thought you'd maybe know the answer to this....something that I never saw before on my phone. I was out range of an ATT signal today..a no service area, and noticed at one point, on my home screen, it said ATT Micro Cell. I thought that was odd and wondered why it would have said that? Could someone have a Microcell in their home and as I was passing by in the car, somehow have picked that up???

Just wondering.. 

Thanks! 🙂

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

@Otto Pylot wrote:
DC - The MC is locked down pretty tight so it's more than likely the wrong number was added to the Guest list. A coinkydink. How's your holiday so far? On our way back from an antique fair.

Yea, a pretty weird coinkydink, I'd say. 😛

Just another rainy weekend here...don't really have plans if it rains tomorrow. It stormed and had hail yesterday where we went and had to cut that visit short. BUT, my sister in law, my son and I managed to go to 2 wineries up in the area that we were and had fun. 🙂

Buy anything good at the Antique Fair?? 🙂

ACE - Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

11 years ago

Another Chinese snuff bottle and an unopened bottle of cough remedy (Balsam) from the late-1800s.

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

@Otto Pylot wrote:
Another Chinese snuff bottle and an unopened bottle of cough remedy (Balsam) from the late-1800s.

COOL!! Pics  pretty please!! 😉

ACE - Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

11 years ago

I'll put some up in The Lounge.

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

Sure, sounds good to me! 🙂
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.