For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
T

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 1st, 2020 1:30 AM

WORST COMPANY

I have called 3 times and sat on hold for over 30 minutes each time for the representatives to tell me they are fixing my problem but it’s never fixed. I was told each time there was a 48 hour turn around before a higher up rep could call me back to finish. I NEVER get this call back. There is over $600 on my bill for a phone I returned from an insurance claim. I’ve called the insurance provider. They found the phone for ATT because the representative from ATT was unable to do her job. Even after the phone has been located there is still this charge on my account and ATT refuses to fix it. They are thefts. They have the phone they wanted returned yet I’m still being charged for it. I’ve never been more furious at any company. Do NOT recommend this company to any friends or family. Having any services with ATT is a sure fire way of receiving mediocre products and terrible service. Our family has been loyal ATT customers for over 20 years. We will be cancelling our services and will be sure not to pay this last bill. I don’t owe you that money anyways. Hopefully you’ll figure it out. I doubt it though. I’m sure this company is perfectly happy with sending me to collections instead of remedying their mistake. 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

Until assurion confirms the phone was received you won’t get credit. Assurion is a complete different company and AT&Tcannot refund something assurion charged to AT&T on your behalf. AT&T doesn’t even have access to your assurion claim as they are the middle man for charges in and out to the customer

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

You’re right. They are a separate company. They are a better company. I spoke to the reps at Assurion and they found the phone. They gave me the correct tracking number because AT&T had the wrong tracking number listed. Assurion sent AT&T notification and still nothing has been done. I’m quite tired of having to call and wait 30+ minutes to get help. As you seem to be a real person, go ahead and email me directly and hopefully we can fix this. Email me at [email scrubbed]. Thank you 

(edited)

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

This is a customer populated forum we’re all customers here so no one is going to email you. As you can see your email has been scrubbed 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.