Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
S

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Nov 26, 2020 9:18 PM

When the first bill cycle starts?

I move my Cricket family plan to AT&T unlimited plan. For one of the lines, I will buy a new iPhone to use $700 trade-in promo. For the rest of the lines, we will use our own existing devices. As the new iPhone is delivered around the mid-December, I am curious when the billing cycle starts. Is it when I receive the new iPhone and activate the device? Or is it when I placed the order? 

Responses

Accepted Solution

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

81.5K Messages

2 months ago

You already ported in?  You will get a bill in a couple of weeks that will include a partial prorated first month of service and a full second month of service with all of the service charges.

You won't be bills for your new phone until it is shipped

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question