Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jennmin's profile

Mentor

• 

29 Messages

Wednesday, September 28th, 2016 5:48 PM

Waiting on BOGO Credit From December

AT&T, I am angry & frustrated. In December, I signed up for service on 4 new lines and qualified for a holiday BOGO phone promotion on 1 of my phones on my Next Plan. It is now September, and I am paying installment 10 of 24 for this phone ($24.38/month). Since April, I have exhausted ever single line of customer service communication available. I have called customer service, chatted with online via your website at least twice a month, and even contacted the Social Media Team. Each of these methods of communication require at least an hour of my time and I have gotten nowhere. Everyone agrees that I should be getting the credits, but each month a bill is issued and I never receive the credit.  I was also promised on 5 occasions that managers and people from joint billing would call me back to resolve this issue. I'm still waiting for those calls. I am not asking for anything that wasn't in my original promotion. 

Unfortunately my next step is going to be to cancel my service. I just want this resolved. 

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

Could you tell me what you did to get this resolved? I am very frustrated.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

We also open up a new line in order for the BOGO to work. Feb 28 2017. Please direct me to someone who can resolve my bogo issue.

ACE - Sage

• 

118.2K Messages

7 years ago

@Simplytien

When did you get the previous BOGO?    

IMG_6294.JPG

1 Attachment

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

Previous BOGO was on 2 different lines from Sept 2016. The new BOGO offer requires a new line activation.

ACE - Sage

• 

118.2K Messages

7 years ago

The bundled BOGO offers from September till now all have a restriction on getting a second free phone in 12 months.  Look at the photo and read the circled area...

IMG_6296.JPG

1 Attachment

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

Per mobility account? Each line or each account?

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

Let me check when was last bogo

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

Last BOGO March 1, 2016 not sept. 2016

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

7 years ago

Do you have promotion information for bogo for Feb 24-april?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.