For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Sgirl's profile

1 Message

Tuesday, November 7th, 2023 6:23 AM

Suspended service due to death in family

My service was suspended due to non payment as my mother fell I’ll and I dropped everything to be by her side. She passed away on Halloween and I am trying to get life back on track. During this time of taking care of her I recieved an offer to get a discount but was unable to reach out to loyalty team. There truly was not a second I could spare in weeks. I am blessed and honored to have been there till the end and be the one that took care of her and wouldn’t change a thing but will att extend the offer or give my numbers back? I don’t know what to do. I tried for 45 mins yesterday and got no where. Was just told sorry nothing we can do. How can they offer it once and then not? 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

6 months ago

Very sorry for your loss. 

This is why auto pay exists as a feature 

Unfortunately the computer runs everything and customer support purposely does not have the power to override that.

The limited time offer you received, was just that, and would have expired on the date provided. It would have been the last ditch effort to get you to pay before the entire account was canceled and sent to collections.

There's no way to get back a number if service was canceled and your account was sent to collections

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.