Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
Bobzilli's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 15th, 2015 3:14 AM

Closed

Service is suspended - How to contact AT&T?

Att cut my service and I have no way to call them

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @Bobzilli

Payment of the total past due balance is required to restore service.

You can use several methods of payment:

• Use *PAY/myAT&T Mobile App.
    • Use TXT-2-PAY to receive your balance due notification via SMS message, and reply with full or past due payment using a last payment method on file.
    • Download the myAT&T Mobile App for easy access to your account information and make payment using your wireless device.
    • Call 800-331-0500 from any phone or dial 611 from your wireless device. You will still be able to connect to customer service even though service has been suspended.

Thanks,

Charise

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

@Acustico25please read the post above yours, arrangements can not be made after your due date and certainly not after you have been suspended. the only way to restore service is to pay the bill in full to a zero balance. Depending on your billing history you may even have to pay a substantial deposit to restore services.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@Acustico25 Once your service is suspended, it won’t be restored until the entire balance due is paid. There is no need to talk to anyone. Payment arrangements can’t be made after you are past due and they can’t restore your service until you pay. Pay when you can but service won’t be restored until you pay. Also be aware that if you get a new bill before your service is restored, you will have to pay that too to get service restored even if not due yet.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My service has been suspended and I wish to talk to a representative English or Spanish to see if I can make a payment arrangement for next week. Pls help 

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

The services I have been receiving have been good until the month of March, I purchased some wearable, and had to return them , long story short, I've been promised a credit for over a month and have not received it, my services was suspended dur to this issue, no  one reads the notes, everyone transfers to a different person who only transfer to another person, supposedly 3 cases was opened on my account but no one see that were any opened! Everyone has a different story about what they see on my account.. I had one customer service representative that I was talking to, only put on me on hold then ignored me for 30 minutes then hung up on me!! Every time someone says they will transfer me to the right person, it's always the wrong department! Then I'm back at square one! This is ridiculous and insane, I've never been treated so horrible by a phone service. 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

@Anteona You have posted on an unrelated 5 year old thread. Please start your own thread, this one will be closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.