Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Need help understanding your bill?
Saveryk's profile

1 Message

Friday, January 19th, 2024 12:18 AM

Reimburse 600.21 From October 15 2023

(Edited as per the community guidelines) is 

October 15th 2023 a transcript with James states that it was approved to reimburse 600.21 to my account and charge me $30 for the international day pass of 3 days. This has not been resolved. I am a long standing ATT user and this has to be the worst experience I’ve ever had. This was resolved I thought in October and now my account is suspended?! Please review the screen shots.

Community Support

• 

232.8K Messages

5 months ago

Hello @Saveryk

Please be mindful about sharing your personal details like, Phone number, email id, IMEI number, account number, last name, Credit/Debit card number, order number, Driver licence details, address. This is a public forum and your privacy is very important to us. As per AT&T Community Forum's guidelines http://sm.att.com/b9b8aa02 your personal details will be scrubbed. Have a great day!

Regards,
AT&T Moderator

ACE - Master

• 

10.9K Messages

5 months ago

Please edit your post to remove your names and phone numbers from your post.  All you’re doing is giving scammers a valid number.  

ACE - Expert

• 

14.4K Messages

5 months ago

If the charges were valid, you can't really say this has been a nightmare. You were asking for something they didn't have to do.

File a BBB complaint and include those screenshots. You should receive contact from the Office of the President who can actually have the authority to issue large credits if they choose.

ACE - Sage

• 

118.2K Messages

5 months ago

@MicCheck  is correct.

It is each customer's responsibility to make sure they add a roaming plan or a long distance plan to reduce cost of roaming outside the United States or of making long distance calls from the United States to other countries.  

Once that amount has been billed on your account, most service providers will not re-rate the cost.

We plan ahead by making reservations for airplane, hotel, and rental car, passport, weight the suitcase, but don't consider plans for the phone.  Then when lack of planning becomes a financial issue, it suddenly becomes the problem of the service provider?    SMH 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.