For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
tim3333's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Friday, January 9th, 2015 7:02 AM

Really Upset with How ATT Representative Treated Me

I have an issue with refund/credit.

I called att on 10/13/14 regarding a international call. I misdialed the international number on 10/12 and that happened before. Normally, att would add an international feature to my account for that month only, so that I get charged for a better rate. That is why I called right after I realized this misdialed call and I wanted to block all the outgoing international call. The agent told me he could add the international feature for that month; however, due to system error he could not opt-out the outgoing international call.

I thought the agent had fixed the problem for me, but actually not. I still get charged for the higher rate. I called att again today. The agent said it was all my fault and the system did not allow her to make any changes. I would have nothing to complain about if the first agent told me that. Since the first agent said he fixed it, att should be responsible for it. And then, I asked her, the second agent, if she had courtesy to find a better solution. Her answer is simply no. I got disconnected while she transferred me to the manager. I called back again. While explaining the situation again to the third agent, I got transferred to the forth agent without informed. The forth agent told me he would called me back in 20min because of the freeze of his computer. And I never get a call from att.

I posted another issue previously. Att contacted me while I was not available. I called back 3 times to the number left in my voicemall. The gentleman never called me back. I am very frustrate about how att handle my case. I am looking forward to speak to someone is willing to take care of their customers.

Here is my previous post which got deleted without notifying me:

I am having a refund issue with AT&T and I like to see if you can help me.

I signed a new 2-year contract with AT&T in October under the condition:1. I will get 4000 rollover minutes each year and I am able to keep the minutes if I downgrade my plan from 700 minutes to 550 minutes; 2. I will not be charged for the $36/line upgrade fee; 3. I will get a $20 statement credit for first 3 months. The agent made a note on my account on 9/24.

So far, I got the 4000 rollover minutes in September, but AT&T took it back with my original minutes after I changed my plan to 550 minutes; I got the refund for the upgrade fees for 2 lines on my account, but I did not get one for my line; I got the statement credit for the first month, but I did not get the other 2 months'.

I have been talked to your customer service agents/supervisors/manager 6 times to solve this issue, but none of them can do it. Now I have to switch to the Mobile Share Plan due to the lack of rollover minutes. I wish AT&T can follow the law to recognize the contract and conditions.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

9 years ago

The agent has not called me back yet.Smiley Mad

ACE - Sage

• 

117.4K Messages

9 years ago

Typically they will back date something like the international package, once. After which, they expect you to know better and put the international plan on first.

If you call out of the country often, put the passport plan on the phone every month or consider adding the Vonage plan to home and cell phones. You may have seen the adds for it.

*****PLEASE do not post any personal, private or identifying information. *****
This is a customer to customer forum. We can't guarantee an employee will see your post.
We will do our best to help you.
Please provide enough details of your problem so that we aren't asking you dumb question, or worse, giving you dumb answers.

If we are able to help, please mark the solution so your question is marked SOLVED, it may help other users. Thank you! 📱

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.