Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Need help understanding your bill?
mk533p's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, January 20th, 2015 12:01 AM

Closed

Office of the President

I'm needing help with contact information for the Office of the President regarding wireless billing.
Any and all resources are appreciated. Thanks

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

When will this contract dispute be resolved.   I am going to change my cable provider back to Spectrum.

I do not have the ability to get local channel.

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

When will this contract dispute be resolved.   I am going to change my cable provider back to Spectrum.

I do not have the ability to get local channel app.  Web streaming not available for Charlotte NC market. 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

Spectrum just started the same negotiations so good luck with that 

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have been using AT&T Products since 1982, however I am currently very upset for being sold 3 new iphone's with 3 new lines in 2019 with an understanding that after 3 months I would start receiving credits per phone per line, however when I did not see any credit on my bill, I was told that I was not eligible for the rebate since I went with higher capacity phones. The sales lady never mentioned about the in-eligibility with the higher capacity phone. Now I am paying the full price every month for the duration of the contract. I am so mad that I have decided to switch to Verizon as soon as my contract is over. You may make money in the shirt run but lose on the long run. I have lost about $1,500 on the whole deal for 3 iphone. Totally unacceptable.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

There is no contract. Pay the phones off and sell em. 

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

For the last several months at and t have been re routing my calls to the customer service I have told them repeatedly I don't have a 3 g phone and to stop.they dont tell you that they are doing this. You just go to make a call, and surprise. It takes 15 minutes for them to release your number back to you. Mind you, I'm paying for this. I contacted the fcc.mr Horst from the office of the president said I would be permanently released. He lied. Went to make a call this morning.what to m surprise do you think happened. 3phone attempts later. 20 minutes.finally, my phone service back. What gives them the right to hijack My phone. How do you know if I am calling my sick elderly parent. Shame on you. What 2 billion dollars in revenue isn't enough. You have to toucher the paying consumer too. I am blind with rage. It's disgusting. We all need to power off for 24hrs. See how they like it. 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

no notice? they have been warning people for almost 2 years with texts emails and news on your bill, if they are redirecting you then your phone will quit working altogether and you do have a 3g phone it uses 4g for data and 3g for calls contacting the fcc is pointless as they are the agency requiring at&t to do what they are doing.

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

March 2021 I paid off 3 phone lines on my account in effort to lessen my high bill. For a couple months I was paying roughly a little Over $300 a month. I got a couple iPads on my account and as well. My bill went back up to over $500 and I really didn’t understand why. I’ve dealt with a lot of personal issues and didn’t check into it. Now I realize I have my lines on an unlimited plant. Then there’s one tablet on an elite unlimited plan by itself and my watch is on a plan by itself. Why would o need to pay for all these separate plans when I already had a multi line unlimited plan that can carry up to 10 lines. Can some one look into my account and see why I’m being charged so much money. I’m barely keeping my families phones on at this rate. Please help. I’ve been with Att over 5 years now . 

ACE - Expert

• 

32.4K Messages

2 years ago

@AngelMorris 

Please start a fresh thread as this one is all over the place and can have outdated info from years ago.

Thread from 2015 - CLOSED

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.