Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Need help understanding your bill?
mk533p's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, January 20th, 2015 12:01 AM

Closed

Office of the President

I'm needing help with contact information for the Office of the President regarding wireless billing.
Any and all resources are appreciated. Thanks

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

No response from their PR contacts either as I am a verifiable member of the media.

ACE - Sage

• 

118.2K Messages

5 years ago

@LoyaltyNah

If you have a problem, you go through customer service.  The office of the president is not customer service.   Which is why it’s not called customer service.  

If you have trouble getting At&t to listen file a BBB complaint and someone will contact you on their behalf.  

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

@lizdance40 

Thanks to customer service "handling my case" my account was deleted.  They, "the Office of the President", actually mailed me out of the blue.  I'm guessing their PR dept did something.  How sad and ridiculous that a corporation has left their basic customer service to the BBB instead of actually training and retaining employees. Zero loyalty appreciation is obvious from the ground up.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Our family have been at&t customers since 2011. Last night I was talking to a rep in loyalty department about purchasing new phones with promotional price with contract as they provided, I was about to place the order but my wife asked me if she can check the color choice again, so I asked the rep if there is a due date to do this, she checked and told me no due date for this  that I can call at a later date to finish this. Tonight I called them again to finish the purchasing but they told me the offer is gone and they cannot do anything in the system... I was really frustrated and so was my wife, kept complaining about me... The rep tried to help me but could not find a way, I asked him if any way to escalate this case for special consideration since this is about customer trust and something you can help for it, and he suggested me contacting the office of the President. I appreciated his help and am wondering if somebody from at&t can help check this case? Really want to resolve this issue... thanks!

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

@toughli5168   see post 63

ACE - Sage

• 

118.2K Messages

5 years ago

@toughli5168 wrote:

Our family have been at&t customers since 2011. Last night I was talking to a rep in loyalty department about purchasing new phones with promotional price with contract as they provided, I was about to place the order but my wife asked me if she can check the color choice again, so I asked the rep if there is a due date to do this, she checked and told me no due date for this  that I can call at a later date to finish this. Tonight I called them again to finish the purchasing but they told me the offer is gone and they cannot do anything in the system... I was really frustrated and so was my wife, kept complaining about me... The rep tried to help me but could not find a way, I asked him if any way to escalate this case for special consideration since this is about customer trust and something you can help for it, and he suggested me contacting the office of the President. I appreciated his help and am wondering if somebody from at&t can help check this case? Really want to resolve this issue... thanks!

1.   Loyalty offers are take them or it’s gone, you don’t get to think about it. 

2.  At&t has dropped the contract option.  If you buy a discounted phone, “promotional price”, there are consequences to your service charges and you will be tied to a 2 year contract again.  

Simply put, one way or another ATT makes sure you pay for the phone.  

I have seen multiple posts because the person had an out of contract discount, and entered into the contract, and lost the discount.  The result is they pay more than they would if they just used the installments.  

So here is your option:    Buy a phone full price, keep your bill low.   You do not have to buy from At&t.   Use installments, Apple, Google and Samsung all offer no interest purchases.  Switch to another carrier if they offer a phone deal - but be aware you kiss your plan goodbye, which in many cases is cheaper than the new offers.  

As always, DO THE MATH.  Your 2nd grade teacher will be proud.  

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

It's always a nightmare trying to get resolution via customer service. The quickest route to "The Office of the President" for something such as not honoring contract, overbilling, not providing service as agreed, etc, is to submit a complaint with the FCC. I hate that this is the only avenue when Customer Service or the folks in the store tell you they can't do anything, but, it works.

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

I never got that sort of response to my email, but mine was sent to randall.stephenson@att.com. He never responded, but I did get a call from someone else at "The Office of the President" and they were able to eventually address some of my concerns. Obviously they couldn't immediately do a whole lot about the lack of "service" their customers get from the Customer Service department.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

you Really  think his email would be that easy and obvious? Att employee emails are a series of letters and numbers @att.com not a name and this includes anyone up the food chain all the way to the top. As employees we have access to an internal directory to see emails,phone numbers office address and anyone over director level has this information omitted. 

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

It was that obvious at it go to his office. I worked for Adobe and I had an email that was letters and numbers like that too, but if they put in my first.last it would also get to me. I actually looked at a list of how to contact corporate officers and that is where I got it. Also, I happen to know executives at others business (dell, for example) who's email is exactly like that. Generally, those go to a secretary first and not to them personally, but it still accomplishes the job. It didn't make a difference to me if it went to him personally or someone else. All I wanted was a response and I got one.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.