Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Need help understanding your bill?
mk533p's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, January 20th, 2015 12:01 AM

Closed

Office of the President

I'm needing help with contact information for the Office of the President regarding wireless billing.
Any and all resources are appreciated. Thanks

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

@marccp  you dont 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Re: Office of the President

Im not for sure if these going to get to the right person or they may cancel these too. i have been through so much for the pass two days and i am very upset with some of the disrespectful employees that work for these  company. i have cellphones ,direct,u-verse, and i was trying to get a line put in my home on july 24, 2018 . the person that taken my call at the time, in up cancel my order. i just found that out on august 23,2018.  i am very tired of all the headaches that i  have been through the last two days.  I have been with this company for years and im getting  ready to take  this  situation too channel 13. i say again im very tired of some of  the people that work for this company.. if you care please call me at[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information], please get this over to the president,,,please....

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

@Jones74  

This is a public forum comprised of regular customers to communicate with other customers While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time,  we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses. 

Corporate numbers or emails are not publicly available  If you type in the search bar “complaint” there should be a thread that has a link to file a complaint I’m replying from my phone so I don’t have that link readily available 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Without boring everyone with the personal details of ALL the problems I've had with AT&T over the last 6 months, I would like to say that they have the WORST customer service of any company I've had to deal with.  Like the rest of you I attempted to solve my issues at my local store with a manager.  He was always kind and tried his best by contacting his own Internal Customer Support service. Unfortunately he did not get anywhere either and became as frustrated as me. I did write the President and CEO of AT&T, Randall Stephenson and never got a response back. It is truly amazing in today's competitive world of cell phone providers that they treat their customers this way.  I will take most everyone's advice and spread the bad word. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I’ve been trying to fix my wireless line for two years now 

still over paying and my account keeps getting passed on with no one really doing anything 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

I need to talk to some from the 

AT&T Office of the President Contact Info I need to talk to some one by today this is very Important

ACE - Sage

• 

118.2K Messages

6 years ago

@Marthasl

File a BBB complaint.  They will call you.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

6 years ago

How do I do that

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

RE: office of the President:

I am having problems with Direct TV charging me with channels that i am not using . also a customer with AT&T for over 20 years. I need help. Please help me!!!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

ATT has grown with leaps and bounds and as a result has hired a lot of people who do not have a clue as to what is going on, are grossly improperly trained and are giving its customer a lot of false information and when caught in error are not willing to hold the employees accountable to the misinformation that is given to the customers. I called customer service and asked if I could get a better plan rate for my current services as I have been with ATT 15 to 20 years. I was offered a plan for all 4 lines for 180 per month and told I would save 40.00 per month. I accepted the plan. The agent also said she could send me 3 smartphones for 1.00; I said great, go ahead and send them. She came back and said just go by the store, its faster, I replied just send them to me. The phone went dead, she hung up on me. I called back and was told that was for new lines only and I would I would have to lose my current lines to get that deal. I was really mad. I later discovered the first agent who changed my plan also took away my Hotspot that I use when I travel. I still do not have my hot spot as they had to reopen a case to attempt to get my lines back to my old rate. I talked to a third agent who then told me she could bundle my Home Phone, Internet and TV into a lower rate overall and save me a lot of money, she said she could not do it and transferred me to combined billing as you are now partnered with Frontier. Combined billing said that is for new customers only. So in two days I lost my grandfathered billing accounts, Lost my Hot spot, Lied to about sending me three base model smartphones for 1.00, lied to about my Military discount being applied and totally shattered my faith In ATT wireless as a reputable honest company with integrity. My faith in this company has been severely damaged and shattered, and I am looking to you for an honest resolution. The beginning of a downfall of any company is Lying to customers with no responsibility of keeping the empty promises that you have made.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.