Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Need help understanding your bill?
mk533p's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, January 20th, 2015 12:01 AM

Closed

Office of the President

I'm needing help with contact information for the Office of the President regarding wireless billing.
Any and all resources are appreciated. Thanks

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I talked to 9 people,of course the response is I understand,NO you don't I said,or you would take care of my problem,and I wouldn't have to repeat this again,and again.

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]Horrible services,liars,NO professionalism 

When someone works for a company ,you represent that company,they deserve the utmost respect,on,as well as off the clock.How you represent yourself Is very Important.

FOR Marie to sell me a tablet,tell me It's a 10 inch,then send me a 9.6 ,us a lie,tell me I'm hoing to receive the product in 2 days be looking for it,if course you ate going to be looking for it.Im stressed to the point I'm very disappointed she can get awsy with this and keep the job somany deserve ,people that show have pride for a company,tell the customers the truth,not just hurry up and sell something to get a sale.From the beginning,all was a lie.I point blank asked herto send me the brand name ,and that it's a 10 inch,She says oh yeah you will receive a galaxy tab e.I know up front it's a 9.6..Im looking for the tablet so it won't be in the mailbox,or left on the porch.Then I call ,3 days later,It will be Wed.this time .Now at&t leave a message ,go to att.com/t.v. to accept so we can shop.What !!! Marie said everything was fine ,I'm getting a 10 inch samsung,10 dollars a montj,16 down..I accepted the email,clicked on accept.I call back,now it's going to be in 2 weeks,backorder.Why not say ,Ms.Stephens ,We do have a 10 inch,unfortunately It will be 2 weeks before Iatt can send it.Would you be Interested still .No,still they keep switching me from one person to another.Customers come first,tell them the truth.More lies.I need a job there so I can show them how to sell the products with truth,loyaltyto my company,Respect for selling what I say,sending what was promised.No stretching.Ruth

ACE - Sage

• 

118.2K Messages

6 years ago

@Nrbms99

Before you you write another letter, please brush up on how.  I can barely read that.  Poor punctuation, no paragraphs and run on sentences, missing quotation marks.  

ACE - Expert

• 

14.4K Messages

6 years ago

@Nrbms99 wrote:

I talked to 9 people,of course the response is I understand,NO you don't I said,or you would take care of my problem,and I wouldn't have to repeat this again,and again.

I think I'm just going to get a lawyer Monday..Horrible services,liars,NO professionalism 

When someone works for a company ,you represent that company,they deserve the utmost respect,on,as well as off the clock.How you represent yourself Is very Important.

FOR Marie to sell me a tablet,tell me It's a 10 inch,then send me a 9.6 ,us a lie,tell me I'm hoing to receive the product in 2 days be looking for it,if course you ate going to be looking for it.Im stressed to the point I'm very disappointed she can get awsy with this and keep the job somany deserve ,people that show have pride for a company,tell the customers the truth,not just hurry up and sell something to get a sale.From the beginning,all was a lie.I point blank asked herto send me the brand name ,and that it's a 10 inch,She says oh yeah you will receive a galaxy tab e.I know up front it's a 9.6..Im looking for the tablet so it won't be in the mailbox,or left on the porch.Then I call ,3 days later,It will be Wed.this time .Now at&t leave a message ,go to att.com/t.v. to accept so we can shop.What !!! Marie said everything was fine ,I'm getting a 10 inch samsung,10 dollars a montj,16 down..I accepted the email,clicked on accept.I call back,now it's going to be in 2 weeks,backorder.Why not say ,Ms.Stephens ,We do have a 10 inch,unfortunately It will be 2 weeks before Iatt can send it.Would you be Interested still .No,still they keep switching me from one person to another.Customers come first,tell them the truth.More lies.I need a job there so I can show them how to sell the products with truth,loyaltyto my company,Respect for selling what I say,sending what was promised.No stretching.Ruth

From what I can gather, you are upset about the .4" that are missing and you might not have actually received anything?

Go to an AT&T store or Best Buy and see if they have what you're looking for in stock.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I need phone number to office of yge President of AT&T!  I called it 2 days ago spoke with LANCE, he was to have combo combined billing to call me, they keep trying my cell,  which I'm having technical issues with,  plus when they pull up my ACCT they should see my home phone number on my combine need bill,  shouldn't they?   If not,  I was hoping to get back in touch with Lance for him to call them with my request to call my uverse home phone #

ACE - Sage

• 

118.2K Messages

6 years ago

@HuMrLvR24  

We don’t have that number.  They are a “don’t call us, we’ll call you” number.  Unless you have a number in your recent call log on the phone, I have no suggestions.

BTW if having phone trouble, you might want to address that with an ATT company store, warranty with the manufacturer or Asurion if you have insurance.   Also troubleshoot and resolve tool (you have to select your device).  https://www.att.com/devicehowto/dsm.html#!/

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I've had nothing but problems trying to get what was promised after signing up to direct TV. I've been lied to and transferred around. I have logged in over 5 hours of hold time and still am nowhere! I asked att billing for the phone number of the office of the president and the lady claimed they didn't have it. Really? Att doesn't have the number for att? Nothing but being lie to and conned to sign up for DirecTV on the promise of a $400 rewards card that doesn't exist. I got a $100 offer for a rewards card. Not $400 as promised. Trying to get what's promised has been a run around. Over 5 hours on hold and more lies. Filing a complaint with the president's office! NOT HAPPY! 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

ATT " office of the president" is the worst nightmare. Mr.President, I advise you to record and monitor any all phone conversations. You will get rit of half of your stuff. All these managers know they are not being recorded. It's a power trip for them. If you care about ATT already ruined reputation for customer service please do something about it. More and more customers are running away from ATT.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

This is a public forum comprised of regular customers to communicate with other customers While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time,  we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses. 

Corporate numbers or emails are not publicly available

ACE - Expert

• 

14.4K Messages

6 years ago

@alohas wrote:

ATT " office of the president" is the worst nightmare. Mr.President, I advise you to record and monitor any all phone conversations. You will get rit of half of your stuff. All these managers know they are not being recorded. It's a power trip for them. If you care about ATT already ruined reputation for customer service please do something about it. More and more customers are running away from ATT.

The Office of the President will do everything possible to help customers, because they know they are the last chance to make things right. That doesn't mean they will give away the farm, so to speak. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

##- So how does someone get in touch with the office of the President?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.