Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Need help understanding your bill?
mk533p's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, January 20th, 2015 12:01 AM

Closed

Office of the President

I'm needing help with contact information for the Office of the President regarding wireless billing.
Any and all resources are appreciated. Thanks

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

It's a waste of your time, are you also aware that at&t security has been compromised and our passwords, credit card info etc.. has be obtained? I have spent 50 hours trying to fix my wireless issues and i finally get the Office of the presidents secretary and here is the info...

My name is Carrie W and I work within the Office of the President for AT&T. Our job is to resolve issues on behalf of senior leadership for the company. I will be your point of contact on this issue through resolution. In order to securely discuss your concerns and ensure that I fully understand your requested resolution, I would ask that you call me directly at  .

Thank you,

Carrie W

AT&T

It's a joke, she wasn't even aware or even bothered to mention that they have been compromised.   What a joke, customer care, all of it is just a joke.

[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]  [Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

The Fax number is saying it is incorrect. Please advsie? I am really needing assistance with my account since no one from customers service can ever help me. It is a nightmare having to call AT&T customer service. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

there are much more than 9 people let said million of people that  AT&T representatives  is  not doing there job and is miss handling  there bills and money and when you call to talk with the 

higher office you get the run around that is not far to the clients  and the people that is in the supposed  to be in the higher office will tells you  well she was wrong but  you still want to hold your  clients responsible for the wrong doing of your  representatives for the

person that made the mistake that  is not far to your clients  AT&T but we as clients need to get together and have something done about is all we are asking is to be treated far if your representatives  have made a msitake than that is on your 

representatives and not your clients 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have been billed for a tablet I sent back.  I discussed with numerous reps and supervisors with ATT why I was sending back.  Bottom line I was quoted one price for the tablet and when I received my first bill the charge was almost double what I was quoted.  Well for the past 6 months the charge continues to show up on my monthly billing.  I have communicated with reps and supervisors about this and have been assured that the charge would be removed and the device would be taken off my account.  I have been given credit for the tablet but only after spending hours on the phone and chat line, being transferred several during the conversations, to get the credit, however, it has not been removed from my account as they all assured me it would.  Very frustrating to say the least!!!  I

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

7 years ago

I am a 28 year old homeowner, college grad, and disabled U.S Army veteran that had the unfortunate experience of signing up with AT&T Uverse and Wifi after my family had been customers for 20 years. They have since lost ALL of our business. Why? Because at day 1 of our contract thru the entire first month our service did not work. After 4.. FOUR boxes it finally worked. We were patient. THEN, a bill for an unreturned box appeared for $168. This is when things really snowballed.. This bill suddenly turned into $381... we called relentlessly to remedy this. One day, an agent by the name of Christian agreed to CREDIT (not reverse payment) our bill for the $381 for our CONSTANT troubles. I asked if this would EVER come back, and he assured us it would not. Well, this bill reappered for another month or so until we got sick of it and cancelled. NO ONE would help. During which we were assured we would not incur an early termination fee. Since then our bill has risen to over $700, to inlcude the missing box their technician 'lost" and a termination fee.. Unbelievable, right? I have PERFECT credit and now I'm being harassed by collections. I reached out to the BBB and a man by the name of Timothy Amey from the Office of the President at At&T called me to discuss this matter. Not only did he refuse to fix the matter but he - like every other employee - straight up REFUSED to provide the audio transcripts of the phone conversation with his agent proving that he credited the bill. They are hiding the evidence of my claim since listening to it themselves. Timothy refused any responsibility after agreeing with me that it was wrong and had the NERVE to say that I needed to pay for the services I "enjoyed"... I didn't enjoy a single day Timothy, in fact it was all h*ll. Now this Christian kid still has a job while I take a hit to my perfect credit. Xfinity has since been a MILLION times better and more receptive. You've been warned people. Avoid taking a hit to your credit and the financial and mental angst that comes with At&t. Not a military friendly company WHATSOEVER.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

FTC complaint will get you a response from the at&t presidents office

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

AT&T just wants their customers' money and the quicker the better.  They don't provide

competent customer service because they don't care. They, like many organizations just

want to take the money and run.  Nationwide Insurance is another one that does this so

beware of them also.  They will short pay claims or not at all.  I think the Tweet (and other

social media) is an excellent ideal to make some of the greedy, unethical companies have

consequences for being so unconcerned about their service after they have taken consumers'

money.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Wow I have been with a t and t for 16 years  and I have called their offices 8 times and no one can seem to fix the problem. I stayed with them because they used to care...but clearly they don't anymore. 

ACE - Sage

• 

118.2K Messages

6 years ago

@disgusted335

@disgusted335 wrote:

Wow I have been with a t and t for 16 years  and I have called their offices 8 times and no one can seem to fix the problem. I stayed with them because they used to care...but clearly they don't anymore. 

Many times you can get an answer or suggestions on what to do next from the forum.   But we are not gifted with ESP.   You have to define the issue for us to have any idea what to do next.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I'm glad this is a forum to vent my issue with AT&T this is something that the office of the president and CEO and COO really need to know how customers are being treated it's beyond ridiculous this is not the FBI this is not the CIA this is not the White House and what my father who is 86 and I had to go through is beyond ridiculous here's our story.

They kept changing my father's bill after it was agreed-upon a certain amount to retain him I had to speak to somebody in the loyalty program after it took two hours to resolve six months later we have the same issue once again we had to speak to the loyalty program that took another hour and a half we finally got it straightened out we also put my name as the contact person and my phone number because my father just can't be on hold for hours  at a time he's been in the hospital several times for heart issues    They shored me that my name is on there and I am an authorized person to ask any information on the account this was a year ago.

Yesterday it took another two hours I wish they do monitor the calls if they heard this conversation it would be beyond ludicrous  I had to personally endure  so time-consuming when I called to inquire about the increase that was not supposed to take place on his bill as promised I had the names, the dates  the times I spoke to each person that assurred me I will not have to call back again  I gave my my father's address social security number and the exact amount he paid on his bill and when he paid his bill as well as his account number I was told that's not enough proof I am not an authorized person I said if they took diligent notes you will see the two people that I spoke to last person put me on hold forever he came back he says yes I see one time that you spoke to somebody but that's not good enough then we  had a three-way call with my father on there

my father said I give my daughter the authorization.  I am also on the title of the house while this person is asking me to give him power of attorney information a letter proving that I'm the power of attorney we tried to tell him that the sewer bill -the title -electric bill-that comes to our house has my name is on the bill I am part owner as of  Last year!

I don't know what more he wanted my father is on this three-way call that he's asking how my father pays his bill  he says he goes on the computer and he enters it through the computer every month it's the same way he gave him the date and the last bill it still wasn't good enough after two hours on the phone this kid finally said OK that should be fine I asked for a supervisor I don't know how many times he said the supervisor will tell us the same thing this is just  The absolute worst way to treat people to do business especially after I told him on Tuesday my father is going in the  hospital for heart surgery this is only causing more stress it didn't seem to matter

I explained that I will be with my father on Monday but I wanted to get this all straightened out today which was Friday before he goes in for his heart surgery so that's one less thing for him to worry about all this over DirecTV is just as I said Ludacris absurd beyond anything I've been to I actually several years ago needed to speak to the governor of California it was easier to get to!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.