For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Adiazconti's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, February 10th, 2019 2:09 AM

My plan is the Unlimited Plus One Line

My plan is charging me $143 for my wireless. My bill shows two charges of $75 for on line and $67 for another. However, I only have one cell phone. When I call customer service they tell me this is normal because I have home internet and cable. However, I pay $30 for cable and $37 for internet. Does that charge of $143 for one cell phone make sense? Help

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

5 years ago

No, that doesn’t make sense. Do you see a phone number associated with that second line?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

The first bill says Shared Plan Charges One device and I’m charged $75. The second charge has my phone number and I’m charged $68. I’ve called a number of times and they will never remove it.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

5 years ago

We can’t see your bill.   Please read it.  Expand all field so you can see what the charges are for.  It’s very detailed.   

Single line for unlimited Plus would be $75 for the data plan, plus line fee, plus taxes plus installments.   Are you paying for a phone?   If so the installments are listed on your bill.  

Every device on your bill would have a phone number associated with it and will be on your bill.  

If this is your first bill, you would have more than one months service on the bill - Read the dates.  

1 Message

13 days ago

I'm having the same issue.  One phone:  monthly charges:  81.00 plus surcharges/fees.  Then another monthly charge:  44.09:

$20 - access for smartphone 5g w/VVM

$22.23 - 36 payments for the price of the phone

$  6.00 - Next up (SM) phone upgrade feature

then your basic company fees, govt fees...911 fees.  I was told the $20 access fee is for accessing my phone plan, b/c my phone plan is old.

The $6 fee, is so i can turn in my old phone without any charges.  

I think these fees are getting out of hand.

RJW

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

13 days ago

Just to clarify, you aren't paying $20 to access the plan simply because it's old. They meant that you have an old plan which charges separately for the plan and access. What does the bill say the $81 is for?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.