For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
B

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 10th, 2021 5:53 PM

Closed

My ATT Wireless Bill

I need to see a copy of my current bill for my wireless account. I have the account setup in my banking Bill Pay, but when I pull up the bill all I get is my Cable and Internet bill. I need to pay my wireless and I don't think the amount includes my prev. payment and I can't get to it.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

3 years ago

@Q_DZ 

Did you read the link provided? 

Link different accounts to your ID

Want to manage another account with your ID? This won’t combine your bills or bundle your services. It just gives you easy access with a single ID and password.

DETAILED STEPS

Choose accounts to link

You can link these accounts to an ID you already have: wireless, DIRECTV, DIRECTV STREAM, U-verse® TV, AT&T Internet, Fixed Wireless Internet, DSL, AT&T Phone, Landline - home phone, and AT&T Mail.

Good to know: Do you have different user IDs for DIRECTV STREAM and wireless services?  Learn how to combine two IDs for easy access

Link one or more accounts

1. Go to My linked accounts in myAT&T.
  2. Select Link another account. We’ll look for other IDs or accounts that belong to you.
  3. If you don’t see the account you want to link, choose Search for it now. Or, take one of these steps:
  4. Enter more info to prove your identity, if asked.
  5. If we find the account on another ID, you can:
    • Combine the other ID with the one you used to sign in..
    • Sign in with the other ID.
    • Give account details to get second-person online access right away.
    • Ask the account owner for second-person online access.

Once you complete the steps, we may send you a one-time  code. Enter this code to finish linking the accounts.

We offer you paperless billing

You get to sign up for paperless billing when you link an account. If you choose  Yes, we’ll email you a link. Select the link and you’re all set

Accepted Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

That probably means you haven’t linked your wireless account to your login. Info on how to do that here:

https://www.att.com/support/article/wireless/KM1008925/

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I too am having trouble viewing my wireless bill. My internet and wireless services are all linked to one account. I can see my internet bill and usage but my wireless account still has not shown up. At this point I’m about ready to wash my hands of AT&T and just cancel both services. They’re so disorganized and sloppy. There are too many departments. Can never get a hold of anyone who’s competent. No email options. Chat support is atrocious. The bot assumes that the answer it gives is super helpful, which it’s not so I have to type out “customer support” every time. Everything has to be done via phone call. I’m just done with this company. All I want to do is view a simple cellphone bill.

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Yes

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.