For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
S

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 18th, 2020 11:29 AM

Line addition disaster setup

Hello, who do I contact for an ongoing issue that cant seem to be rectified by anyone? Online, I added a line to my wife's plan and agreed upon a phone for $20 month. Ported my number, chose store pickup, picked up the phone, all good. New bill comes, I have 2 lines added and owe for both. After several hour long calls and 3 store visits, I still have the same issue. I have been lied to, notes on our account from att representatives have been erroneous and I have been told that I made the mistake. I feel I have complained and worked on this enough and someone with att should be aware.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

If calls aren’t getting it resolved, escalate to corporate by filing an FCC or BBB complaint. The complaint will result in someone from corporate contacting you.

Employee

• 

797 Messages

4 years ago

Hello,

If one phone was picked up, that device receipt would reflect the number attached to it. If there’s a second one, what device would it have been tied to? If it isn’t, it sounds like it just needs to be cancelled. Since it was an online order, try this: “As this was an online order, you'll need to contact the ECommerce department at (Phone number hidden) weekdays from 8am to midnight and on weekends from 8am to 8pm.”

(edited)

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Try the AT&T global fraud Management phone number at (Phone number hidden). Most cancellation Request past the 14 day window require them to research the request in greater detail.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

You all need to quit posting phone numbers in real phone number from. The system removes them and its plain stupid that it does.

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

@GLIMMERMAN76, I'm sure that's by design. In addition to maintaining privacy for customer numbers, AT&T is probably just fine with 800, 331, 0500 (or 611) being the only number customers call directly.

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.