For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Lolaninja's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, September 7th, 2015 1:37 AM

International customer service

I'm in the Philippines and need to contact ATT regarding my bill. What is the number to call? Will I get charged for roaming? Is there another number that uses wifi? Or perhaps chat?

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hello there @Lolaninja,

I would be happy to assist you in contacting our International Customer Service while abroad! 

If you are needing urgent assistance, you can send me a private message by clicking here. Please include your name and what you are needing assistance with. If you prefer phone assistance, you can make a free call to Customer Care while traveling internationally by dialing +1.916.843.4685 from your mobile.  If you go to our Contact Us page you can speak with our chat team by clicking the “Chat Now” button. 

Thank you,

Charise

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Hi Charise,

I tried getting on live chat but there was no connection to that on the page you sent.

My name is Monica under mobile number ***. This account is under my spouse's name. My concern is about my current bill. I was surprised to see that it's up to $350! A closer look at my bill revealed that I went over my data plan by quite a significant amount.

Thing is, I wasn't aware that rollovers expire.I used data with the knowledge that we had accumulated gigabytes from months and months of rollovers. Is t that how it's advertised? Aside from this, I got no warning while using data that I was about to exceed our allotment.

Being along time loyal att customer, I was hoping to seek consideration to waive my excessive use in the amount of $150. Now that I know, I shouldn't be having these issues in the future.

Please help. Thank you.

- monica

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

9 years ago

If you are out of the country, you are not using your ATT data.  You are using roaming data, which is tons more expensive.   Did you get a global plan?   You should have one added now, probably the highest tier.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.