Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
Need help understanding your bill?
vanman64's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, January 17th, 2017 3:32 AM

I was grandfather in on my plan they rise my bill 5.00 last year and they are going to rise again

I was grandfather in on my plan they rise my bill 5.00 last year and they are going to rise again to another 5.00 i think they are trying to make me switch my plan i been with att for a very long time what happen TO  loyalty I FILL LIKE SWITCING AND GOING WITH VERIZON THIS COMPANY DOSE NOT CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMER

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Ktek916 That was probably something to consider before everyone bought new phones. 

But other companies will buy out your contract if you switch to them. 

So you're paying $300 a month AFTER the iPhone 7 credits?  5 iPhone 7's on Next? They all have unlimited?

You could be on a 40GB plan for that much.  Plus it's going up $25?

How much data are you all really using each month?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

LAME. AT&T is alienating loyal customers. PRETTY SLICK and SHADY. Poor customer loyalty and poor wireless service.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

@Gary L 60GB plan would be more than enough. Each user average less than 8GB. Thanks for the advice, I think most competitor will only cover the termination fee, I'm not sure they will pay for the remaining balance on the iphone 7 on next plan.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@AnnoyedShannon wrote:
LAME. AT&T is alienating loyal customers. PRETTY SLICK and SHADY. Poor customer loyalty and poor wireless service.

It's AWESOME wireless service, and if someone doesn't think so, they should switch companies.

Wireless service is the whole purpose of choosing a cellular company...

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Ktek916 wrote:
@Gary L 60GB plan would be more than enough. Each user average less than 8GB. Thanks for the advice, I think most competitor will only cover the termination fee, I'm not sure they will pay for the remaining balance on the iphone 7 on next plan.

If all your phones are on Next, do you have a termination fee? I'd think that you are out of contract to have gotten them that way. If so, I think most will pay the fee (up to $650) if they're like AT&T's switcher.

Regardless, you'be be giving up free phones and then buy them from a new provider, then you're paying for 5 new phones.  No savings there.  (They take the phones when they pay them off for you).

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Ktek916 I bet you have apps updating things over cellular that eats up data that you never bothered to turn off because it didn't matter.  I bet there are a few things you can turn off to save some data too... Not save as much as not waste.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Ktek916 Also, you could get the new unlimited plan WITH DirecTV for $300 a month!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

LAME! Please don't do this AT&T. I am a long time loyal customer on autopay. I accepted the cost hike last year. Now I feel like you're pushing me out. =/ #frustrated #disappointed

We'd like to share an upcoming change regarding your data plan. Beginning March 2017, we'll be increasing the price of your unlimited data plan for each of the lines listed above by $5 per month.

You can remain on your unlimited data plan or consider one of our Mobile Share AdvantageSM plans1 that could offer great savings with unlimited talk & text and shareable data with no overages.2

If you choose to cancel your unlimited data plan and you're under a two-year service contract, we'll waive your early termination fee.3 Just cancel your unlimited data plan line(s) within 60 days after the price increase first appears on your bill. Cancellations made after that time will be subject to the usual early termination fee.

For more details on this change to your unlimited data plan, visit att.com/datarate.

Thanks for choosing us.

AT&T
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.