For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Nadinereyna81's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Thursday, March 26th, 2015 7:06 PM

help! I can't make outgoing calls

My services were interrupted 3/25/15 in the morning. I forgot to make a payment. I paid my balance in full and my service has not been fully restored. My husband has a separate line and his is fully functional. My phone however, can only receive calls and I can send and receive texts but I cannot make outgoing calls. How do I get my services turned back in if I cannot make outgoing calls? There is no option to speak with customer service when I dial 611. My husband is out of town. I do not have a car and live in the middle of nowhere. I can't seem to find live chat on the site. It keeps taking me in circles.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

9 years ago

I got it you guys! Thank you to everyone who tried to help. I googled request a callback from AT&T and the gethuman.com website comes up. It says they will call and wait on line for you and connect you when someone comes to the line. I was a bit skeptical but desperate so I tried. Anyway, My phone rang and when I picked up AT&T answered and then transferred me to mobility. They had me turn my phone off and sent a signal and then power back up and it works. AT&T called me back to make sure it worked.

Mentor

• 

47 Messages

9 years ago

Awesome! I figured that was the need.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.