For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Mybundle's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, February 6th, 2017 2:14 PM

From (DISH/VERIZON) to ATT/DirectTV----> to getting the shaft!

I got rid of all my old service from other carriers after I was promised a bundle deal from AT&T. They still have not provided what was promised to me over the phone. I've talked to multiple reps, gone to store in person and no one can get what was promised to me over the phone. The rep that made the deal was a 23 year old Lakyria out of North Carolina. She promised to call me back and I've yet to hear from her. My bill was supposed to be bundled (iphone/ipad/HOME INTERNET/Direct TV.  It's all bundled except for my HOME INTERNET. I was supposed to get a faster internet speed (better than what I already have)....but not only have they NOT hooked me up to new home internet service, I'm having to use the speed from my DSL which isn't fast enough to rewind a program......At any rate, I should have a bundle package of 4 at one price that was quoted to me over the phone. When I went into a local store the other day to try and get them to figure it out, they told me that my bill would be 100 dollars more than what the rep on the phone promised me when I switched over to ATT. I have talked to pretty much every dept they have at AT&T and I've not found anyone who wants to find Lakyria who made the deal or get to the bottom of this. Don't they record the calls? If so, they'd hear what was promised to me. I would write a letter to the main person at AT&T, but it is like going through an act of congress trying to find an actual name/address for someone who could help me.

S.[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Sage

• 

117.4K Messages

7 years ago

They don't record all calls, and unless they said they were, they did not.   

An order for new services over the phone because you're in a coverage area, doesn't guarantee services can be installed.   

Since its internet service you lack, you need to contact the correct forum.  This is wireless (cellphones).   If you cat get cable broadband internet where you live, you need to contact direct TV about the internet they can provide, if any at all.   @ATTDIRECTVCare.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.