Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
Gary L's profile
ACE - Expert

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

Friday, June 17th, 2022 11:53 PM

Closed

AT&T Unlimited Your Way: Premium, (Elite), Extra, and Starter per line cost chart for consumer plans.

Elite: While you can't add Elite anymore, I included information on the differences so you could do calculations on adding lines to your plans.

Priority: Premium and Elite are at a higher priority than Extra, Starter, and all other AT&T consumer plans (even fixed data plans). This is not a published feature of this plan but is well-known through the AT&T communities. Starter is the lowest priority, depending on where you live this may not be a good choice as your data is served "last".

Premium (or Elite) for the Price of Extra Discount: If you don't have a FAN or Signature discount, you can join AARP to get the discount (which gets you Premium/Elite at the code of Extra). Since this works out to $1.25 a month (regardless of the number of lines) this is a deal for the higher priority on Premium/Elite (or free HBO Max for Elite).

25% discounts: You get a better discount (25%) if the account holder fits in one of these categories: teachers, doctors, nurses, military, veterans, and first responders. My experience when adding this discount in a corporate store was that it was reflected on my account before I left the store.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ATT/comments/hoxb00/teachers_nurses_and_physicians_now_qualify_for_25/ 

Stacking discounts? 25% discount and FAN/Signature Premium/Elite discounts do not stack, but if you have home internet that gives you 25% off wireless, then a FAN/Signature discount that waives activation fees will still waive those fees.

AT&T Latin American roaming: Only for Premium or Elite lines and includes no charge for roaming in 19 Latin American countries -

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

2 years ago

It's been a while since I updated this chart.  Since they just updated the plans this month, with Premium replacing Elite in the offerings, I thought it was way past time for an update.

I'll update any changes or corrections here.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

2 years ago

Very nice G!  

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

2 years ago

Technically, there aren't line access charges or multi-line discounts, but since people think of them that way, and that's how they were initially calculated, I left that info in the chart (people still ask about it, even though it's even in the old chart).

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

1 year ago

I currently have a Family Plan with 30GB shared data and rollover. The plan has a cost, and then I am also charged $15 / line in addition. If I move to one of the Unlimited plans, are those based on a single cost per line only? Say $50/line each of my 4 lines. Or will that extra $15/line still be billed in addition?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

1 year ago

@kolodzieski Your old plan has an old way of billing. I have a grandfathered unlimited plan that bills the same way and also has a plan charge and a separate line charge for each line. The current plans did away with that. They only have a charge for each line, there is no separate plan charge. Your line charge will depend on how many lines you have but there will only be line charges.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

1 year ago

@kolodzieski I currently have a Family Plan with 30GB shared data and rollover. The plan has a cost, and then I am also charged $15 / line in addition. If I move to one of the Unlimited plans, are those based on a single cost per line only? Say $50/line each of my 4 lines. Or will that extra $15/line still be billed in addition?

Nope, no seperate charge.

The chart has it all except those taxes and small fees (which I'd expect to be similar to what you pay now).

You can do 4 lines on Premium for $160 with a FAN and autopay/paperless billing. If you don't have a FAN you can join AARP for $16, if you don't have a FAN/Signature discount it'll be $200 a month.

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

1 year ago

Plan Name: Starter

• 1 line: $65/month
  • 2 lines: $120/month
  • 3 lines: $135/month
  • 4 lines: $140/month
  • 5 lines: $150/month
  • 6 lines: $180/month

Plan Name: Extra

• 1 line: $75/month
  • 2 lines: $140/month.  130
  • 3 lines: $165/month.  150
  • 4 lines: $180/month.   160
  • 5 lines: $200/month.   175
  • 6 lines: $240/month.  210

Plan Name: Premium and elite

• 1 line: $85/month
  • 2 lines: $160/month. 150
  • 3 lines: $195/month. 180
  • 4 lines: $220/month   200
  • 5 lines: $250/month.  225
  • 6 lines: $300/month.  240

Plan Name: Elite

• 1 line: $95/month
  • 2 lines: $180/month
  • 3 lines: $210/month
  • 4 lines: $240/month
  • 5 lines: $275/month
  • 6 lines: $330/month

Everyone should please follow the original post information and do the simple multiplication. I have crossed out your incorrect numbers. AT&t's quoted prices online with the auto pay and paperless billing discount are correct. You're quoted prices are not correct with or without the auto pay and pay for this feeling discount

Elite and premium are the same cost.

The prices you quoted for the elite plan are before the autopay and paperless billing discount which is included in the cost of the plan as published online

The difference is the premium plan when introduced removed the HBO Max Fringe benefit and added 10 more gigabytes of data. It also removed the deprioritization on the phone entirely.

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

1 year ago

Ah, I see @@fannu  comes back with spam edit. Bye bye bad info poster! 

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

1 year ago

@fannu Here is a per-line cost chart for the AT&T Unlimited Your Way consumer plans:

You took a chart that worked on mixing and matching lines and broke them down so that people couldn't mix and match to do "unlimited your way"???

Plus, you only covered up to 6 lines when the chart you are commenting on works up to 10 lines. 

I don't even know what to say about the fact that you got more than half of the amounts incorrect...

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

1 year ago

@Gary L 

He's on a 30 day vacation.  

His other post aquired spam.   

I should have just junked it it's so wrong 😮‍💨

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.