For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Dadossenback's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 8th, 2017 1:29 AM

AT&T Help you switch complaint

Went to one of your authorized retailers doing the "up to 650 per line". Brought a Galaxy S7 Edge, Google Pixel, and iPad Pro 9.7in... all three Verizon. 

It has been nearly five months, reached out to the local franchise, no help. I have only received one Visa card for the three lines switched. 

Spoke with the Help You Switch Customer Support group who informed the devices the employee sent off for me were, Galaxy s6 edge (Verizon), LG G5 (AT&T) and my Verizon Google Pixel.

My iPad was not shipped off, instead the employee shipped and AT&T device in replace of my own. AT&T received an older model of my Samsung Edge device. The pixel went smoothly, yet to receive a card for this line.

I am in debt to Verizon for this devices that have been stolen from me.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Same here, I've submitted several bills and they still denied me the credit. I took 2 brand new Samsung galaxy s7.. And transferred 7 lines, with nothing to show for it, but a humongous bill from T-Mobile.. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Same here.  I owe Verizon 899 and my first bill for ATT was 2x what I expected.  I'm going to call the BBB. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am going through the same thing with in home switch . I owe money to Verizon and he walked in my home and lied about everything walked out with my new IPhone 6S plus from Verizon stares don’t worry I will follow through and make sure the switching fees happen . I never received my switching fees . No one has helped out . I have reached out to the local news and they did advise to call the FCC 1-888-225-5322. It is also time to hold AT&T  accountable . They hire people who are not honest and they steal your stuff and ruin your credit. It has been 4 months for my family . It is truly amazing how no one at AT&T wants to help . This company is truly dishonest . 

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

I have been dealing with this since September.  They owe me $1,400.  I finally received two rebate cards for $166 total.  They applied a trade in value to my At&t phone purchase.  Not what was proto me.  I’m the mean time I’m paying Verizon every month so I don’t ruin my credit. 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

5 years ago

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been dealing with this since September.  They owe me $1,400.  I finally received two rebate cards for $166 total.  They applied a trade in value to my At&t phone purchase.  Not what was proto me.  I’m the mean time I’m paying Verizon every month so I don’t ruin my credit. 

If you met the program requirements, you would only be owed what I cost to leave Verizon. If they applied trade in value to your phone purchase, then you were given that amount, too. 

How much were your remaining installments with Verizon? How much were you given for trade in?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

@Anonymous  read the offer:   https://inhomeswitch.att.com/#/home

Most don’t know how it works, that they got trade in credits on their bill, or how to get final reimbursement.  

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

The in home switch rep promised that I would receive the full contract amount owed to Verizon under $700.  I was never told anything about a trade in value.  Ever!!!!!  My daughter switched from Verizon to T-Mobile because it was cheaper and received s rebate card for $1,200.  For all the good it will do, we are filling a complaint with the FCC.  In the meantime, I will pay off whatever my contract is with AT&T and switch back to Verizon.  

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

5 years ago

For what it’s worth, the OP’s in home rep was correct...they would be reimbursed what was owed to Verizon up to the max amount of the promo. 

Part of that reimbursement is the trade in of the phone. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.