Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
J

• 

3 Messages

Friday, March 20th, 2020 7:53 PM

Closed

ATT COMPLAINT EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER

I was promised a credit on my bill due to incompetant information that was provided to me by an ATT rep. I was on the phone w/ ATT rep today to dispute it and the rep AND manager was not able to assist me. I was lied from a rep about getting a credit on my bill because she never documented in the notes of that credit. I am due a $20 credit on my bill and nobody will help me with the matter. I asked the rep to pull the call dated from 2/28 and they said they're not able to do that. So now I'm left with a charge I didn't agree to. I need an email or phone number to call and complain about this.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

4 years ago

at&t does not do support via email and there is no magic number to call only the 800 number is the number to call

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

There is no email address, ATT does not do customer support via email. There are also no special numbers to call to complain other than the number you already called. Click the “contact us” link at he bottom of the page for all published numbers.

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

There is an address to write to ATT Corporate office I found. ATT complaint dept.

PO BOX 10330 FORT WAYNE, IL 46851-0330. I will be sending correspondence here and also the BBB and to consumer complaints at https://www.usa.gov/consumer-complaints

FYI for all the angry customers of ATT I hope you find this information helpful. I too will be quitting ATT services. This is unfortunate as I've been a customer since 2006. I'll be moving to Sprint.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

@jdysk8s That's the address where bills are mailed to. AT&T corporate offices are not there. Hint: The DALLAS cowboys play in AT&T stadium....just sayin'.....

(edited)

Shoutout to everyone who can remember their childhood phone number but can't remember the password they created yesterday.  You are my people.  😊

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

Thanks @skeeterintexas !! Here it is guys: and there's a phone number too!

ATT HEADQUARTERS

208 S. Akard St. Dallas, TX 75202

Phone: (210)821-4105

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I spent over an hour on the phone and the online chat trying to get rid of a number that was not mine off my bill. I have the chat string saved and they said the bill was adjusted and that I needed to accept terms and conditions for adding my new apple watch. I got transferred to 3 people including a supervisor and my bill is still wrong and I can't connect my watch. There is no where to complain via email to demand that my bill get credited for a line that is not mine!

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I've been an AT&T customer for about a year now.  When I call customer, most of the time I get connected to an outsourced call center.  I do not like nor want to talk to them because they don't speak English well and some of the agents are rude and unprofessional.  What genius decided to outsource your call center, that person or people need to be fired.  I'm filing a complaint with any government agency that I can about this.  I'm seriously looking for another service. I know a lot of companies outsource, not cool at all.  I'll go on without a mobile phone at all.  I grew up without the use of a mobile and will do just fine without having one.  

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

I don't like the fact that AT&T outsources their call centers.  Those people do not speak English very well nor do they understand it very well.There's a constant communication barrier in the conversations that I've had with some of those representatives.I am seriously considering taking my business elsewhere because of this you're because of this I know other companies do it so with so I'd rather go without a cell phone that's a deal with this type of service.I will file a complaint with every government agency that I can about AT&T and their outsource call centers.   That's just a cheap way to get cheap labor. So does that mean that AT&T is cheap?

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I think so.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.