Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Need help understanding your bill?
k5102247909's profile

1 Message

Monday, January 15th, 2024 12:45 AM

A T T phone v v m

i have   looked thru my bill to get it lowered. im being   charged   $ 20  per phone   for  V V M  and should be included  in my bill without charge.

also  what is the diff  in  protect advantage    insurance    and   protect advantage  support   services.

are they not the same service?

ACE - Expert

• 

32.4K Messages

5 months ago

Is your issue with regular Voicemail (VM) or Visual Voicemail (VVM)? Have you checked to see if you have a grandfathered plan?

(Also check to see if your spacebar is sticking as you've got some unusual breaks there)

ACE - Expert

• 

14.3K Messages

5 months ago

You likely have an old plan which charged for the line and plan separately. The $20 isn't for VVM, but rather for the access to the plan. It's separate line items, but add up to the total cost advertised. You might want to check out the pricing for current plans. Oftentimes they're less expensive than the grandfathered plans.

You probably also have an old insurance plan, but broke up the charges for insurance and support. They add up to the advertised price (it was like 7.99 and 7, adding to $14.99 or something similar). They were broken up into two charges because back when that plan was offered, there was an option to only have insurance, and not support. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.