For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
splendagirl's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 15th, 2015 12:11 AM

Closed

611 Customer service

I was told when we switched to AT&T that 611 is available 24/7. I found this to be untrue. I've been calling in the morning and after dinner. CLOSED! Says online u are open till 10pm. I called the main store here and 2 different people in Roanoke At&t Chris & Andrew said 611 is open 24 hours. I'm very frustrated.
I was charged for an entire Mo. But only had service for 1 day. No one can help me. Went to store but guy didn't see the bill issue. Now no one answers when I'm home. Ugh!
We switched for better service. We're not getting it!
Sallie

[Edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

Your first month's service is a partial month plus the next month. You pay for service in advance and overage after.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I agree 100%. I've been with At&t in total, about 20 years. The phone service has become so poor I'm ready to switch. On occasion I've had some decent customer reps. to deal with but most really don't know what's going on or how to actually fix phone issues...instead I'm left with the same poor service and more frustrated. I'm over AT&T and their excuses. Good luck to you.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

3 years ago

@CMKO6500 This is a 6 year old thread. If you have a specific issue you'd like the community's assistance with, please create a new thread. This one is now closed. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.