For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
L

• 

2 Messages

Monday, December 7th, 2020 3:21 PM

wrong charge in the bill

i was checking my latest bill, its showing below international trans. it should not have charged as i took 1 day international pass.

can you review?

6. International long distance $8.00
2 minutes 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

This forum is not customer support. No one here has access to your account. You need to call but unless you also got charged for the day pass, $8 is less than the $10 day pass. Also, if you were on WiFi calling and called an international number, you get charged international long distance. If you are on WiFi calling, you aren’t roaming and the international day pass is only for when you are roaming.

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

3 years ago

As @sandblaster  wrote, it appears you're being charged for a long-distance charge, not international roaming.  

If you use Wi-Fi calling to a non US number while not in the United States, you would be charged long distance and it's not covered by day pass, which only covers roaming.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

3 years ago

What country were you in? International Day Pass only works in certain countries. 

But like sandblaster said, unless you were charged for both (on the same day), you are coming out ahead.

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

thank you, i was in india. will find out from AT&T if that was charged for wi-fi calling.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

3 years ago

Look at your call log. If those calls were WiFi calling, the call log will show that.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.