For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
gtanner1978's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, December 2nd, 2020 7:10 PM

worse company ever

ATT IS THE WORSE COMPANY EVER. I RECOMMEND NO ONE EVER DEALS WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE GIANT  LIARS AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ARE HORRIBLE. I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FROM THE COVID AND I WAS THERE FOR 2 MONTHS AND I WAS OFFERED A PAYMENT PLAN WHEN I CAME HOME. AFTER CALLING THEM THEY TOLD ME IT WAS UNTRUE AND CANT DO IT. YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR MONEY THATS IT AND NOT YOUR CUSTOMERS I SEE

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

3 years ago

YOU HAVE TO MAKE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS BEFORE YOUR BILL IS DUE.  DID YOU MAKE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS BEFORE YOUR BILL WAS DUE?

ONCE YOUR ACCOUNT IS IN ARREARS, YOU WILL HAVE TO BRING IT CURRENT.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

YES BUT WAS IN THE HOSPITAL GETTING WORSE. THAT WAS THE WAY I STAYED IN CONTACT WITH MY WIFE. HAD NO ENERGY FROM COVID. 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

@skeeterintexas  happy sunday

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

3 years ago

Unfortunately, there is no 'in hospital' notation for accounts.

Listen, I get it.  My husband was in the hospital for 24 days before he passed but bills still had to be paid even while I was making funeral arrangements. 

It is what it is.

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I am currently on hold for over 45 minutes with AT&T.

I have logged over 20 hours of multiple calls to AT&T trying to resolve multiple issue associated with my cell   Typically transferred out of the country.  I finally got a US citizen in the technical department agree to unlock my device even though it has not been 60 days.  I lost him and he did not call back as he said he would.  
1.  I am disputing the amount of my current bill.
2.  My service/ reception is horrible.
3.  I was misinformed about the account when I bought the phone
4.  I received a call from 213-637-1300 identifying themselves as an AT&T customer service rep today.  I did give him my current PIN before I looked at my caller ID.  They are listed as a telemarketer scammer on google.  Now I am concerned that they called in this promise of payment.  
5.  I sent a long e-mail to your corporate office via the online form and have not received any response.
6.  I can't get your internet site to reset my password
I am still on hold Enough is enough, I want my phone unlocked so I can change carriers to a carrier I have confidence in.  I want to keep my number.  I feel like I should invoice your company for all the time that I have invested in this over the last 2 weeks.  It is actually affecting my health as I have documented high blood pressure as it relates to the stress of dealing with your company  
Finally after another hour longer I finally got a knowledgeable CSR who adjusted my bill and put in my request to unlock my device.  He even admitted that they have very poor coverage in my area!!

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

3 years ago

@skbride   ....and you just posted your phone number for even more scammers to call you.  You might want to edit that out.  

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

3 years ago

He can put the same request for unlock you can.  If your a new account they wont unlock the phone most times.  

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Been with them over 10 years

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.