For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
U

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, May 20th, 2020 10:21 PM

Truth or Lies?

So the rep that helped me said. Your bill will be cheaper and that he was gonna make sure changes reflected on my current bill but my bill is way more expensive and i feel like you guys just lie to your customers. Also very difficult to get a hold of someone. Atleast 45mins to an hour wait times. Liars liars

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Also what is wrong with your website?? Its not very user friendly and it keeps kicking me out!!!!!!!!!

• 

6 Messages

Im trying to pay you guys and this stupid website keeps kicking me out. How fustrating first I am lied to cause you promised cheaper bill, and even got me to change my plan, then i asked you to cancel a line cause you guys said that line couldnt be upgraded for my grandmother who just needed a new phone and your stupid message told us that we could actually upgrade that line to begin with. (Edited per community guidelines) is going on with this company?

(edited)

• 

6 Messages

I had a very helpful representative named Madison who went over and beyond to help resolve what the last rep did to our plan and my trust. Thank you att and I hope that the guy who lied to us gets retrained.

• 

6 Messages

Thank you so so much Madison!!!!!!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.