For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
gunslingerlon's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, April 30th, 2018 9:48 PM

Refund

I found out today that I have been paying far more than necessary for far less than I could be getting if I had been made aware that my plan was obsolete and that much better options were available.  The reps at the 800 number were rude, disrespectful and of absolutely no help to me today.  They told me the fact that I was unaware, that I had been dealing with a battle against cancer, the loss of my job, home and car....were all my issue and they were going to do nothing to remedy this situation.

How do I fight this and get what is coming to me?

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

6 years ago

Sorry for all the misfortunes in your personal life but it’s up to you to change your phone plan.

ATT will not reach out to every customer and let them know that there are better phone plans.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

6 years ago

Sorry. It sounds like you are having a rough time.  But pretty much a ditto for the previous post.  ATT doesn’t change plans unless you request it.  It’s up to you to shop...

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

6 years ago

@gunslingerlon wrote:

I found out today that I have been paying far more than necessary for far less than I could be getting if I had been made aware that my plan was obsolete and that much better options were available. 

Obsolete? Then that means that you haven't checked on your plan in ages.

Just like your cable company, internet, and other cellular carriers, AT&T makes new plans available all the time. It's up to you to check and see if that plan is better for you, sometimes it is not better for you. It's up to you to check.

Sorry for your problems and issues.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.