For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
richTOMORROW's profile

1 Message

Wednesday, November 1st, 2023 1:57 AM

I'm starting to grow a strong disdain for AT&T and their seemingly intentional methods of assuring you make zero progress toward resoluti

First, I bought a couple phones from somebody I know. I then opened an AT&T business wireless account, to which I added/ actived 3 devices total. A few days later I traded in my old  S22 Ultra  for an $800 bill credit. The next morning, all three devices were dosconnected and  as I later learned, my account cancelled.  I received no warming. I received no explanation.  So on top of the amount spent on the phones I roubt I'll get my S22 back and now I can't unlock the device. You guys need to fix this. Your customer service approach is .... sad.

Accepted Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

32.1K Messages

6 months ago

We cannot fix anything as it is not our customer service approach any more than it is yours. This is a public forum of customers.

For official support you call AT&T. If you cannot get explanation on why account is canceled and everything is stuck that way, then file a BBB complaint. That kicks it up to the corporate level who hopefully can get this sorted out for you.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 months ago

You must buy a phone on from AT&T on installments to qualify for the $800 in bill credits (spread of the life of the installment plan). If you just trade in an S22 Ultra, the max you will get is a AT&T promotion card for up to $235.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.