Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
L

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 21st, 2020 12:40 AM

Closed

how can i view my spouses text messages

i have AT&T how do i view my husbands text messages and twitter account we both have AT&T but separate accounts?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

4 years ago

Only by looking at his phone. Even if you had access to his ATT account, you can’t view texts on the account. They are only on the phone. ATT has nothing to do with Twitter.

ACE - Expert

• 

32.3K Messages

4 years ago

Content of text messages are not viewable on the account are they are private for the owner of the phone. And Twitter is another service entirely, so is only viewable to the owner of that Twitter account.

Bottom line, ask your spouse to see their messages. Up to them if they share them or not. Otherwise it is their private correspondence that you don't have access to.

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

We are all on the same account but she is the account holder so when I request the data text and talk logs it asks to send a code to 1 of the 4 phones of my choosing for identity my question is will all 4 phones be notified or will she be notified since she is the account holder 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

2 years ago

@Rex6739

it asks to send a code to 1 of the 4 phones of my choosing for identity

The answer is in your own post...

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Even if I'm not the account holder and will the system notify her of someone making the request?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

2 years ago

Even if I'm not the account holder and will the system notify her of someone making the request?

No.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.6K Messages

2 years ago

🤦🏼‍♀️.    Why should it matter if it did?  You got bigger problems if it does.   

ACE - Expert

• 

32.3K Messages

2 years ago

You are trying to get their message details without them being notified you are doing it? That is very underhanded and so so wrong.

Talk to your spouse or perhaps consider couples/marriage counseling. Breaking into their private messages is not an act you can take back. The context of those messages is not your right.

Please seek a better way to resolve whatever the problem is for both your sakes.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.4K Messages

2 years ago

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't remember Marriage Counselor being one of the responsibilities of being an ACE. Maybe I didn't get that memo 🤷‍♂️.

ACE - Expert

• 

32.3K Messages

2 years ago

Certainly not our responsibility. I was simply suggesting better help as breaking into their messages behind their back is essentially criminal and not the way to go for a healthy relationship. Might as well just accept to separate at that point (in my opinion) as that is a trust line crossed you do not get back.

I suggest seeking proper help, not saying I can provide that help myself.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.