Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
zachnuggets's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, February 27th, 2019 1:16 AM

ATT Customer Service Triage is HORRIBLE and makes me want to rip my hair out

I've been hung up on 3 times, on hold with a rep for over 30 minutes while we waited for someone else and then got transferred as if it was a new call.  I was in the merge accounts department, billing, login help- EVERYONE managed to drop my call or put me on hold until it routed to a new call. Has ATT ever tried to solve a problem with their on customer service? 

I just want to merge two accounts, everyone says they can help me but invariably ends the call. The last two calls I made sure they promised to call me if the call was dropped, but that NEVER happened. 

It's a PHONE company that can't manage phone calls. 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.3K Messages

5 years ago

@zachnuggets wrote:

I've been hung up on 3 times, on hold with a rep for over 30 minutes while we waited for someone else and then got transferred as if it was a new call.  I was in the merge accounts department, billing, login help- EVERYONE managed to drop my call or put me on hold until it routed to a new call. Has ATT ever tried to solve a problem with their on customer service? 

I just want to merge two accounts, everyone says they can help me but invariably ends the call. The last two calls I made sure they promised to call me if the call was dropped, but that NEVER happened. 

It's a PHONE company that can't manage phone calls. 

It's probably because that's not something phone reps are really equipped to assist with. 

Have you tried the transfer of billing responsibility website? https://www.att.com/tobr/tobrHomePage.rt

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Yes, I've tried the TOBR- but both accounts are under the same email so I'm
unable to login to one account to request billing change. I've tried using
the phone numbers account numbers to request username to no avail.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.