For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
estevice's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, June 25th, 2013 12:38 PM

Why do all movies listed at the uverseonline On Demand page say "Free"?

Why do all movies listed at the uverseonline On Demand page say "Free"?  The On Demand tab on my TV only lists 6 or 8 and they're all old TCM movies or shorts.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

Oh, I see what your saying now.  I clicked on the "On Demand" tab and see the same thing.  I would assume it's because you can't rent an 'On Demand" movie from the site, only from your TV.  The trailers are there to preview the movie before you rent it.  Just like you can using your TV.  You can preview any PPV movie before renting it.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

If you are a Uverse sub and you log in to U-verse online y the content on the site is free.  If you just went to the site and didn't log in you would see some free content and the rest you would not be able to watch.  I hope that makes sense.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks, but the movies labeled "Free" which you can watch at the On Demand page are just clips & trailers.  Are you referring to that as 'content'?  What am I missing?

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

Just to make sure, you have logged in by clicking the "Hi, Please sign in" at the top right of the page, correct?  I checked what was available when I logged out, and see allot of clips as you mention, but also several "movies" listed.  The titles that say premium in a yellow box require you to be subscribed to the service showing that movie on your uverse service such as MAX, Cinemax, etc.

Once logged in click on the "movies" tab towards the top of the page and it will list all kinds of movies.  You can also filter your results:

Free

Movies & Clips
  1. Movies & Clips
  2. Movies Only
  3. Clips Only

A-Z

1. A-Z
  2. #
  3. A
  4. B
  5. C
  6. D
  7. E
  8. F
  9. G
  10. H
  11. I
  12. J
  13. K
  14. L
  15. M
  16. N
  17. O
  18. P
  19. Q
  20. R
  21. S
  22. T
  23. U
  24. V
  25. W
  26. X
  27. Y
  28. Z

All Genres
  1. All Genres
  2. Action - Adventure
  3. Comedy
  4. Drama
  5. Entertainment - Lifestyle
  6. Horror
  7. International
  8. Kids - Family
  9. Music
  10. News and Information
  11. Reality
  12. Sci-Fi - Fantasy
  13. Sports
  14. Suspense - Thriller

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

This clears it up for me. Thanks much for your kind assistance.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.