Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
tdrobinson01's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 30th, 2019 12:01 AM

Closed

Why didn't the TV Promise reimburse me for missed channels?

I was told by a customer service persona at AT&T that I would be reimbursed for the weeks we were without Channel 4 and Channel 5.

I never saw a credit on my bill. Although I was told to go to TVpromise.att.com there is no place on the page to insert your info to get your credit/refund.

Where/how do I get my credit????

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.9K Messages

5 years ago

The credit was not automatic.  You'll have to call CS 1-800-288-2020. 

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I pay my bill every month and expect you to pay your bills to deliver me ALL the channels I am paying for. #paythebill

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

When your customers pay their bills to any television company on time they expect said company to pay theirs to deliver ALL stations they are contractually obligated to air. By not doing so is a breach of both contract and trust. # paythebill

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

3 years ago

Per your agreement with any TV provider, channels can change at any time. No channel is guaranteed.

Their contract to air your local Tegna station expired.

What if AT&T is being faced with a 2000% fee increase? Should they pass that on to you?

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

One by one AT@t is proof  that a monopoly is not what we need to have. Competitive business is the customers need to have quality control and cost control. We now have lost four channels to their inability to negotiate a or refuse to negotiate a contract.  

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

We are being held hoStage and paying the damm ransom, (i.e Paying our bills)

It is despicable! Make a deal. We should be allowed to watch the local news we desire on the channels we want to watch them on.

Make a deal!

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

3 years ago

If you live in certain parts of the country, Locast is available via your "Interactive" button.

Many local newscasts can be seen via social media outlets or their websites.

You can also use an antenna.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

3 years ago

@walttarr  AT&T is far from a "monopoly."

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

What is the deal with losing channel 12.  Do we get credit for the shows/days missed.  Are we going to get the channel back?

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

What is happening with channel 12.  Are we going to get that station back?  Are we reimbursed for the time it is not available?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.