Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
Tvtodd62's profile

1 Message

Monday, January 15th, 2024 2:37 AM

Closed

U-verse is not available at this time Error message

I am getting a”U-verse not available at this time. Please try again later.”  Restart Receiver.  I have restarted a ad and reset my router several times and reset my DVR several times over the last 2 hours. Will I ever get my U-verse back again?

ACE - Expert

• 

32.4K Messages

5 months ago

@pikabelle 

Regardless who's issue it is, no need to spam the same post in multiple threads as that goes against the forum guidelines.

But hope they get this fixed soon since it appears to be a known issue that started recently.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.9K Messages

5 months ago

@Juniper    It’s times like this that the ability to merge threads would come in handy.  😜😜😜

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

I have this same error message.  Looking at Downdetector it appears to be a larger issue with U-Verse.  My internet is fine.

Teacher

• 

33 Messages

5 months ago

Nice when you use the AT&T site, it says everything is fine.

1 Message

5 months ago

I am getting a”U-verse not available at this time. Please try again later.” 

(edited)

Tutor

• 

460 Messages

5 months ago

Forget the ATTHELP info above. It is a canned response from someone who knows not about the issue.

This is also a problem in San Antonio (as reported on nextdoor.com) and the outage system is not properly reporting it.

We just need to wait it out.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

27.9K Messages

5 months ago

Thanks @thechef1 .  I wanted to post that 👆 earlier.  It’d be nice if they (@ATTHelp) would do a little homework before they randomly throw up a canned response.  😡😡😡😡

ACE - Expert

• 

32.4K Messages

5 months ago

@skeeterintexas 

I agree. Don't know why the option is on the other forum, but not this one.

1 Message

5 months ago

I'm in the New Orleans area and have the same problem.  Hopefully they're working on it now.  I'm ready to ditch ATT

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

5 months ago

Chicago west suburban market. Same issue. Frustrating!!!!!!

Horrible customer service. Told 9 hour wait on phone for service. Wouldn’t let me set up a callback. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.