For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Lordphule's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, October 6th, 2015 9:05 AM

San diego down again

Are u guys kidding me the last time this happened i went without internet tv and cable for three weeks u olan to break ur record this time. After this year is over going back to cable cause att is truly unreliable. Gor those of u who dont have option may god have pitty on u and give u some.

Service came back up 3 hours later just updating info will post again when it happens next week.

Scholar

• 

267 Messages

9 years ago

@Lordphule wrote:
Are u guys kidding me the last time this happened i went without internet tv and cable for three weeks u olan to break ur record this time. After this year is over going back to cable cause att is truly unreliable. Gor those of u who dont have option may god have pitty on u and give u some.

Didn't have a prob in 92110, but I lost everything ( all 3 ) a few weeks ago.  It seems that some ATT tech accidentally disconnected me.

chiefdore

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

9 years ago

@Lordphule wrote:

You sure you don't have a problem with your individual line?  Did you call AT&T Technical Support at 800-288-2020?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Trust me I have never even had one close to a payment problem being with att. BTW I am In 92111 andand called tech support they told me only worry about service being down if its longer than 24 hours really?

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

9 years ago

Who said anything about being behind on payments?

Individual lines can have technical issues, such as the previous reply where an installer inadvertantly disconnected an existing customer, or weather damage, etc.

And, if I'm down more than 15 to 20 minutes (or less than that if it happens very often), I'm going to ask for a service credit.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.