For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
rampartone's profile

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, September 10th, 2020 11:18 PM

How do I watch my U-Verse on my computer

I had U-Verse a couple years ago and I was able to watch my U-Verse on my PC and program my recordings.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

4 years ago

Uverse can only be accessed remotely using the app and the app is available on mobile devices.

Accepted Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

35.3K Messages

4 years ago

As skeeterintexas states, you can now only access the U-verse functionality on the actual receivers or on the mobile apps for Android and iOS.  The U-verse website (and its predecessors) were shut down several years ago.

Scholar

• 

375 Messages

4 years ago

A way to get around this is  the BlueStacks App Player is designed to enable Android applications to run on PCs running Microsoft Windows and Apple's macOS.  

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you for that information. I cancelled my U-Verse account because I couldn't get ATT to replace my modem until 3 days later and when the appointment was scheduled for Sat @ 2-4 PM I went online @ 3:45 to find out where the Tech was I found out they cancelled my appointment without informing me and I had to wait another 2 days for the Modem. With lack of service like that I cancelled my U-Verse which I think I had for over 5 years. The Modem kept dropping off and when is was connected the speeds were any where from 1mb to 40mbs thats why it had to be replaced.

(edited)

Scholar

• 

375 Messages

4 years ago

Good luck to you, but with u-verse not being sold anymore, you won't be able to get it back. So consider your decision carefully

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

I did and it's cancelled. I have had Dish for years and it is simpler, faster to change between channels and head and shoulders better music. Dish service is also better when required and you don't have to put up ATT's automated menu before you get to speak to some one and with the very ANNOYING sound of some one typing. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.