Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
SusannaG's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, May 23rd, 2015 11:32 PM

Guide button on TV remote won't work

Neither the "Guide" or "Info" buttons on the TV remote work.  Absolutely nothing happens if you press them.  No information about the program is presented, and no information about schedules on the channel and nearby channels is presented, either.  (The remote works; the batteries were the first thing I checked.)

This happened very suddenly earlier this afternoon.

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@SusannaG wrote:

Neither the "Guide" or "Info" buttons on the TV remote work.  Absolutely nothing happens if you press them.  No information about the program is presented, and no information about schedules on the channel and nearby channels is presented, either.  (The remote works; the batteries were the first thing I checked.)

This happened very suddenly earlier this afternoon.

Any suggestions?

Make sure the ATT button top left has been pushed for Uverse control. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I don't have any information on most of the channels on my guide either.  Didn't have it last night on recorded shows.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Where's this magic Uverse button?  On my DVR?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

7 years ago

@maxxigramg wrote:

I don't have any information on most of the channels on my guide either.  Didn't have it last night on recorded shows.

Try rebooting your DVR.  Hold the oval button in for 5 secs. or until it starts flashing.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.