Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
B

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 9th, 2021 2:17 AM

Channel pbs on u-verse att

Channel pbs on u-verse att. What is the channel number.

ACE - Expert

• 

35.5K Messages

3 years ago

We don't know where you live, so we can't even begin to try to tell you.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

Not sure uverse carries pbs 

ACE - Expert

• 

35.5K Messages

3 years ago

U-verse carries PBS where it has a retransmit agreement with the local affiliate.  It actually carries two different PBS stations locally to me (one from SC and another from NC).

If OP will provide her zip code, we'll see what we can find out.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

3 years ago

It should be somewhere between 2 and 99.

Example: My PBS is channel 34. My PBS is in HD on channel 1034, as U-Verse has HD versions of channels exactly 1000 spots above their SD counterparts.

Press menu, then go to options and look for "hide channels" and see if your PBS is hidden.

Note that in rare cases only will U-Verse carry subchannels, aka those "point channels" like 34.2 and 34.3.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.5K Messages

3 years ago

Hello.  If you have access to the Uverse app on a phone or tablet, the guide uses icons for the channel.  For instance, here in palm beach county we have both the Miami and West Palm channels available to us.  
If using the guide provided in the settop box, you’d have to know the station’s call letters as the key.  If I click the remote to the left into the channel number, it shows WPBT as a PBS station.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.