For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
wmtheel's profile

Scholar

• 

117 Messages

Sunday, May 5th, 2019 7:28 PM

Closed

ACC TV Network

Is U-Verse planning to carry the ACC Network?

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

5 years ago

In addition to the above, the contract with AT&T and the owners of ESPN is up in September. It's a reasonably safe assumption that ACCN will be part of the negotiations, but once again, it's an assumption.

On what day does the contract end? Nobody here knows.

Have negotiations started? Nobody here knows.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Is ATT relevant to their customers or just another greedy corporate behemoth? The customers on the Atlantic coast want the ACC Network!  Why should we have to suffer the SEC?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

the FCC determines what stations can be carried and broadcasted in a specific area by which provider

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

just as directv carries the nfl sunday ticket but uverse cant even though they are owned by the same company.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Your link does not work for me. It gives a message "ACCESS DENIED   You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.

Click your browser's Back button to continue."

So, any other solution?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Are you getting the acc network? I need a simple anwser yes or no. If i do not get an anwser in the next couple of days im switching to spectrum.

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

@Imajene7073  i hope your not expecting an answer to this post because this is a customer forum at&t does not read or reply to posts in here they just host the forum.

Scholar

• 

375 Messages

5 years ago

I think Att Tv has misled us into thinking this was going to be direct tv without need for a dish, it is not, as it does not carry the nfl network or the acc network . As a uverse subscriber or direct tv dish installed subscriber , what would prompt me to change my service, none so far     https://cdn.directv.com/content/dam/dtv/gmott/html/dynamic_channels/att-tv/compare-packages-account.html?_gl=1*bhgrs*_gcl_aw*R0NMLjE1NjYyMzIxOTUuRUFJYUlRb2JDaE1JMlpDM3lLMlA1QUlWWXhoOUNoM1hfd2hERUFBWUFTQUJFZ0tDWmZEX0J3RQ..*_gcl_dc*R0NMLjE1NjYyMzIxOTUuRUFJYUlRb2JDaE1JMlpDM3lLMlA1QUlWWXhoOUNoM1hfd2hERUFBWUFTQUJFZ0tDWmZEX0J3RQ..

Mentor

• 

29 Messages

5 years ago

Have they announced that they are carrying it?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Maybe today is the day CU!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.