Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

13 Messages

Wed, Feb 12, 2020 9:00 PM

remote programming tcl tv

I am a new AT&T account. Just got a Roku TCL TV , 43". Got everything set up. Programmed the S-20 remote with the ONE TCL code listed "12434". The S-20 works fine EXCEPT for one function, the volume keys don't work. I have to use the TCL remote for the volume to work. I tried reprogramming but did not make any difference.

And what is up with no answer on the 800.288.2020 support number? I've been on hold nearly 30 minutes there! Is this normal for AT&T support?

Responses

mobilemax

Employee

• 

796 Messages

2 months ago

Hello,

Try home services technical support for uverse solution 800. 288. 2020

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

13 Messages

Did you actually read my post? Did you miss the part about sitting on the 2020 number for over 30 MINUTES w/o a pick-up and finally hung up? Was that an abnormal wait or normal for AT&T these days?

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

2 months ago

See response in your other thread...

*** Hhmmm, let me think about that... ***

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

13 Messages

What other thread?

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…