For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Glo33's profile

• 

1 Message

Monday, January 2nd, 2023 7:43 AM

U-verse signal has been lost

I’ve had ATT for 15 years because it’s the only service for my area and every night at 11pm the signal is lost. I called many times for help and they just walk me through the steps I already tried. I’ve called so may times and get told that my TV must be on a timer, or the walls of my house are messing with the signal. Only one of our receivers have this issue and it was already replaced once. They said I would have to pay to change it again even though the issue is with their service. I gave up on calling in because they ay the same thing every time and they state they’ve never had this issue before. Please advise. 

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

1 year ago

"They said I would have to pay to change it again."

They were wrong.

Community Support

• 

231.7K Messages

1 year ago

Hello Glo33, we will be happy to take a closer look into what is going on with your receiver.

For us to ensure we are offering the right help, we'll need to speak privately. Check the Direct Message inbox in the top right corner of your screen. We'll be sending you a DM shortly and look forward to speaking with you!

Lani, AT&T Community Forums

Voyager

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

I have the same problem "U-verse signal has been lost" on multiple receivers.   It does occur most frequently late at night but also other times.   I have run the diagnostic screens with no improvement.    It is very intermittent on multiple TV's (we have 7).

4 Messages

10 months ago

Me too! At 11pm every night and randomly at other times.  Was this resolved by replacing the receiver?  Thx! 

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

9 months ago

If it happens at a consistent time, is anything else turning on at that time?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.