For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
kstjohnphd's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 7:46 PM

UPS refusal to accept all return items

I went to UPS to return my UVerse receivers today. As instructed, I took both receievers, both remotes, the WAP, and all power cords. The man at UPS refused to take anything except the two receivers and stated that, despite the E-mail, ATT does not want the WAP, cords, or remotes and that he could not take them. I am very concerned by this and want some help from a live person to discuss this.

Former Employee

• 

22.3K Messages

2 years ago

No knowing the models involved… it is possible ATT May no longer be accepting discontinued products from the retired Uverse IPTV product lineup.

ATT is refurbishing remotes (S30 only) and 2nd gen WAP (501, 2500). All others models for this equipment is not being refurbished including the S10, S20 remotes and 401 WAP.

DVRs to my knowledge being refurbished would be any 8000 series (8005, 8010, 8110) and 2262. All three wireless receivers are being refurbished… 7005, 7105, 2500.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

2 years ago

If UPS doesn't take it, you have a few options:

Try FedEx.

Keep trying different locations of both of those places.

Finally, hang on to that stuff for as long as you possibly can. Let it collect dust in the back of a closet.

Some people have claimed that AT&T "says one thing and does another" when it comes to equipment being returned. The last thing anyone wants is a letter demanding equipment be returned and that equipment was tossed two weeks ago.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.